FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Congrads to the players from Dresden. Alot of hard work and big wins to get to the TN state Final. Perks to the players.

Just hope Coach Hewett doesn't get on 101.3 and run down the refs or call out people who he fells hurt his team. If anything the local refs were trying to help them out if they ever got to the finals. Like the chippy personal fouls at the end of the game.

Typical............

Congrats to FC on winning the gold and Dresden on getting there. I've got to ask a question and I mean no disrespect. How did Dresdon beat Humboldt?

I've never seen Dresden shoot themselves in the foot as many times as they did today. The defense would hold them at times but the offense was non existent. They might not have played as good as they have been but we're still proud of our boys for having such a great year! I ain't complaining about second in state.

I've never seen Dresden shoot themselves in the foot as many times as they did today. The defense would hold them at times but the offense was non existent. They might not have played as good as they have been but we're still proud of our boys for having such a great year! I ain't complaining about second in state.

No doubt. :thumb:

Generally I like to just read posts on here but after the championship and looking at the posts on this thread I just cannot believe some of the insanity in the posts.

First off Guru regardless of if 2A was weak or not you think your team could wipe it up. You couldn't take care of 1A much less 2A there is enough talent in the region with TC,Gville and FCS alone that your team of rule breakers wouldn't have even seeded in the playoffs if you were in that region.

Stavi you keep using the private school remark but the true powerhouse of the region TC doesn't complain and they compete year after year you couldn't have beaten them (public) if they had made it yet you were all ready to whip the private school well we see how that worked out. Fact of the matter is you got lucky you even made it you had a weak Mckenzie and an undisiplined Westwood you got by and somehow were lucky you got by Humboldt and if Adamsville hadn't had the injuries they had you wouldn't have made it past them in semi finals. Your dirty bunch of Lions finally were seen by the refs and got the flags they deserved all year in the championship game but thats just the way you guys play and always have.Just like your coaches backdoor every team for film instead of manning up like the rest of the real teams do. You don't do things the right way. Thats why you don't shake hands with great teams like Mckenzie and thats why hardly anyone in West TN was cheering for you today. As far as the Boyd comment goes any team on here whether the call was right or wrong would not have been their fault and took the decision if it was in your favor. So all the whining and crying is just that. Give the kids props and the rest of you armchair coaches get another sport. Hail to the Champions on a great year Wayne County, FCS,CAK,and the rest of them congratulations on a great year.