FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Even through half closed, bloodshot eyes anyone could tell that the FCA quarterback was one toke short of the goalline. B) Phact.

Let me see I have looked and do not see where any team called FCA played Boyd. I did see that FCS did play Boyd and the final score and box score show they won the game and that is what matters. The officials called it a touchdown so that is what it is. Guess you were to busy inflating basketballs to see that FCS won the gold ball. Sorry no balls in Trousdale this year. If you get a chance would you kindly find Mrs. Harper and tell her we are number one and please use the same finger that she used as our kids exited the field a few years ago.

Let me see I have looked and do not see where any team called FCA played Boyd. I did see that FCS did play Boyd and the final score and box score show they won the game and that is what matters. The officials called it a touchdown so that is what it is. Guess you were to busy inflating basketballs to see that FCS won the gold ball. Sorry no balls in Trousdale this year. If you get a chance would you kindly find Mrs. Harper and tell her we are number one and please use the same finger that she used as our kids exited the field a few years ago.

Quit swimming in the bong water, Halibut. B)

That lady that a bout whipped Mr. Coach Mac Neal/Ritesideofthatracks that year waz named Miss Sea. If ewe caint git that fact str8 itz no one der ewe thank that FriendlyShip Academy/Lebnon boy scored a touch down on the 1 yardline. Ewe must bee dum cause ewe r.

Edited by RoyDillardJr

That lady that a bout whipped Mr. Coach Mac Neal/Ritesideofthatracks that year waz named Miss Sea. If ewe caint git that fact str8 itz no one der ewe thank that FriendlyShip Academy/Lebnon boy scored a touch down on the 1 yardline. Ewe must bee dum cause ewe r.

You are correct and Mrs. Harper please forgive me. It was Miss Seay is she still the poster child for sportsmanship in the worlds epicenter of sportsmanship or did the fan who tackled and broke the collar bone of Signal Mountains mascot get awarded the W.B.R. (world's biggest redneck) belt.

Mr. Hemp man if it makes you sleep better wanting to give Boyd the gold ball take a couple of valium finish that bottle of jack and when you sober up tomorrow drive down Coles ferry pike and get you a picture taken with that gold ball you all coveted so much it says FCS on it not Boyd.

But the best part is it does not say Trousdale.

And as a wise man that you can understand Forrest Gump said " that is all I have to say about that"

Edited by Halibut

You are correct and Mrs. Harper please forgive me. It was Miss Seay is she still the poster child for sportsmanship in the worlds epicenter of sportsmanship or did the fan who tackled and broke the collar bone of Signal Mountains mascot get awarded the W.B.R. (world's biggest redneck) belt.

Mr. Hemp man if it makes you sleep better wanting to give Boyd the gold ball take a couple of valium finish that bottle of jack and when you sober up tomorrow drive down Coles ferry pike and get you a picture taken with that gold ball you all coveted so much it says FCS on it not Boyd.

But the best part is it does not say Trousdale.

And as a wise man that you can understand Forrest Gump said " that is all I have to say about that"

I sleep good every night and most any other time of the day, and it aint highschool sports that helps me. B)

A first Gold Football is a special thing to remember, too bad I can't remember TC's 1st Gold Ball. Because of my age, not because of my sleep aid. B)

It's even more special when it's won because of the players and not because of some untreated glaucoma. later bruh! B)

Edited by HartsvilleHempHead

The east is lucky Dresden, McKenzie and the rest of 13A don't travel past I 40 much to play football. We would own schools in the east, think we would beat Maryville by 21, Boyd by 28 and TC by 35. :o Can you tell basketball is boring me to death? Better be glad you don't play us in basketball because our football players are still in football mode (prolly cause by the beat down we got from FCS). It's a wonder someone hasn't been hurt in basketball. Butchie if you read this one of your basketball players put a huge hit on our guard last night. Not sure anyone from McKenzie has hit someone that hard all year in football. :roflolk:

The east is lucky Dresden, McKenzie and the rest of 13A don't travel past I 40 much to play football. We would own schools in the east, think we would beat Maryville by 21, Boyd by 28 and TC by 35. :o Can you tell basketball is boring me to death? Better be glad you don't play us in basketball because our football players are still in football mode (prolly cause by the beat down we got from FCS). It's a wonder someone hasn't been hurt in basketball. Butchie if you read this one of your basketball players put a huge hit on our guard last night. Not sure anyone from McKenzie has hit someone that hard all year in football. :roflolk:

Nothing wrong with hard hits! B)

• 3 months later...

Ha. But in the end, Guess who has the rings on their fingers? FCS!

Yes we recruit, I would hope that you recruit too. There is nothing wrong with telling a kid that he should come to friendship. We just can't pay his way. If someones family wants to fork up $9000 then we'll take em at friendship. I'm not gonna sit here and deny that we recruit because every school should think they have something better to offer students. Friendship is a baseball school. People in Wilson County know that and if they think there kids are good enough to play at friendship then many will think about sending them there because they know that we win. That's how we stay with above average talent. There are many counties that are open zoned an they have the same advantages that we do, but they can bring those students there for a discount price compared to privates and I think that's an even bigger advantage for them IMO. We play under the TSSAA guidelines and as long as they let us play publics then that's what we'll be doing. Go complain to the TSSAA if you feel passionate about us being able to get above average talent year in and year out