Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Hahahaha! this guy is funny. You might possibly be too stupid to insult. Us inbreeds sure know how to play some football dont we? Wonder what Mur'vul and Alcoa would have to say about that? Blount county is situated in the foothills of the Appalachians just as cozy as Greene is. And easy bout my mama...Im onry but shes flat out mean,I dont doubt she would have to throw hands on a fool like you. She will drive west 3hrs and brake your fingers so you cant type no more and have some greasy chicken on the way home :roflol:

Obviously coacht holds some importance in your life otherwise you wouldnt reply to EVERY post lol. Where are the rest of the panther faithful? Getting ready for basketball season??? :twisted:

well ..that was directed ..right at you ...Alcoa i have much respect for ...even Maryville .. ...you guys will never be on their level..so dont even put yourself in that class .. and ma ..well she would never do that to me i was the teachers pet ..she loves chicken ..but she calls it bush crow ..for some odd reason....and i have no need to reply to every post ..i pick and choose my victims icon_twisted.gif ..and its your lucky day!! ... and who needs back up for you??? ... who are you ...nobody!!!

greenrecruter.jpg CharlieArrington" hey ma ..look what my city pa boski made for me in your skills class ... just what i always wanted my very own devil lung!!!"

GO PANTHERS!!!!

I just hope that after Greeneville is up by a few that Maplewood doesn't start acting like Trezvant. It does you absolutely no good to take cheap shots at our players when you lose. When you lose. Greeneville 52 - Maplewood 14. Let's keep this clean and classy.

WOW ... NEW member!!! fresh meat!!! .... greeneville 25 - maplewood 41 !!!!

Hahaha where do you keep finding these pictures man??? Is that a phallic windmill?

And I apologize for my earlier usage of the word retard...I think that'n may have sailed over your head my friend. But hey! he called me inbreed clown;why dont you stick up for me?defend greene county?geez. And for the record greeneville is not some big city...change your perspective a little and you will come to find that everyone other than those residing in the 3 main cities (Chatt,Nash,Knox)of the volunteer state are regarded as "country/rural-hicktown" in the eyes of the rest of the world (Mississippi can have Memphis). There is no special distinction between a hillbilly that lives near the center of the county as opposed to one who is closer to the east west north or southern boundary. Accept for maybe that we're better than you...but whose counting? :D

And why dont you respect us ballski???cuz we're in your classification and they arent? lol in what way are we not on their level? ask them and see what THEY tell you

This thread isnt about me,your gona need help blocking and tackling not talking smack...you got that all wrapped up homie

Edited by CharlieArrington33

CONGRATS TO ROLLINS, HE DEFINITELY DESERVED THIS AND IF JAMEL WON, I WOULD SAY THE SAME THING. THEY ARE BOTH UNBELIEVABLE TALENTED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

ALSO CONGRATS TO DALTON BOLES FOR HIS NOMINATION (TOP 3 IS NOT BAD). I THINK YOU ALSO DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR NAME MENTIONED IN ALL CAPS, NOT JUST THE OTHER 2 FROM GREENE COUNTY!

GOOD LUCK TO GREENEVILLE THIS SATURDAY!

hey wait a sec .. you lil devil rat ... i'm not all city ... just enough country to deal with inner breed clowns like you... and your'e right ..those skills classes were great ... had a nice teacher mrs.arrington ..she was so sweet ...very hands on!! ...she even mentioned you a few times... very sweet lady ...i'm thinking about enrolling again ...thumb[1].gif

one more thing .. i don't have to spend money to get my point across.. i'm pretty sure coach t.com is worth every penny ...but i just don't see it as a necessity in my life ...so if you have a problem with my avatar ...you change it ..money mouth!!

a nasty gang huh ....where do you fit in ...some sort of leader?? ... then you should try to keep it clean ..just like you do at work..

greenhopes.jpg

I believe that's a bag of cats...ROADKILL!!!

Hahaha where do you keep finding these pictures man??? Is that a phallic windmill?

And I apologize for my earlier usage of the word retard...I think that'n may have sailed over your head my friend. But hey! he called me inbreed clown;why dont you stick up for me?defend greene county?geez. And for the record greeneville is not some big city...change your perspective a little and you will come to find that everyone other than those residing in the 3 main cities (Chatt,Nash,Knox)of the volunteer state are regarded as "country/rural-hicktown" in the eyes of the rest of the world (Mississippi can have Memphis). There is no special distinction between a hillbilly that lives near the center of the county as opposed to one who is closer to the east west north or southern boundary. Accept for maybe that we're better than you...but whose counting? :D

And why dont you respect us ballski???cuz we're in your classification and they arent? lol in what way are we not on their level? ask them and see what THEY tell you

This thread isnt about me,your gona need help blocking and tackling not talking smack...you got that all wrapped up homie

I don't think Mississippi wants Memphis...maybe Arkansas will take them :roflol:

I believe that's a bag of cats...ROADKILL!!!

no barb ...that's what big trey ...had you go fetch ...for his pregame tailgate bash!!!

greentreytailgate.jpg Big Trey "thanks barb your'e a doll ,i just cleaned my grill spotless ...ready to cook sum panther kittens!!!" greenbarb.jpg barb "i sure do love your cooking you big devil you!! *wink*!"