Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

that may be your point total 22 ...if that...

LMFAO.... YOUR EITHER JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OR JUST STUPID LOL.

you may not think this but gville is going to win on both sides of the ball sat.

maplewood will score but make no mistake about it greeneville will win by 3 or

more touchdowns, thats not running my mouth thats facts! i say by 4th q. you maplewood fans will be headin back to nashville..

GREENE DEVILS WIN SAT, 49-14 easy!

LMFAO.... YOUR EITHER JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OR JUST STUPID LOL.

you may not think this but gville is going to win on both sides of the ball sat.

maplewood will score but make no mistake about it greeneville will win by 3 or

more touchdowns, thats not running my mouth thats facts! i say by 4th q. you maplewood fans will be headin back to nashville..

GREENE DEVILS WIN SAT, 49-14 easy!

not a fact. Just a loud mouth pediction.

Just to get things straight... I'm pretty sure the thread says Maplewood vs Greeneville... not Grenneville vs County fans who argue cause they wish they could rout for the Devils... i mean seriously get off our jocks people... we know we talk trash but what else is there to do when ya'll come on here running that hog jaw of yours... We are the best and it obviously shows on fridays.. So go post on GCFootball for 2012 cause there isnt anything left to talk about in the county!!!

As for this Saturday... i saw it will be close for the first 5 minutes... We should let all maplewood fans that you dont run on this defense.. it just doesnt happen. Vanlier is good but not good enough to run on this defense.. The SHARKS will def. be ready to eat those Kitty Cats up!!!

County people "wish we could root for the devils"? You mean county people can't root for the devils? Better keep that down, county parents may stop sending their kids there.

As far as maplewoods RB not being able to run on your D...what would you consider a good rushing game vs. "the sharks"?

And they gona turn the swag up to about 110 for this'n

Those studs on defense are gona be goin HAM and you best believe ballard is gona have everyone else focused and intense ALL IN :thumb:

And ballski...i was trying to respect yal as an opponent,but thus far I have seen nothing to change my belief that once again we played our toughest opponent in the semifinal.

I disagree with both of you, not cocky or swagger...just DISRESPECT!

Showing up 10min before kickoff??? Ahh...yea maybe,so?

It's a county rivalry game and the only one that has even been relevant since the formation of the conference. You def need that chill pill. Let the kids have fun.

Ballard is a players coach, he obviously knows what he is doing or someone there does.

As for this Saturday, too much pride and tradition GREENE DEVILS ridin on firetrucks Sunday morning down main street :popcorneater:

Showing up 10min before kickoff??? Ahh...yea maybe,so?

It's a county rivalry game and the only one that has even been relevant since the formation of the conference. You def need that chill pill. Let the kids have fun.

Ballard is a players coach, he obviously knows what he is doing or someone there does.

As for this Saturday, too much pride and tradition GREENE DEVILS ridin on firetrucks Sunday morning down main street :popcorneater:

Once again Chuck, I don't need a chill pill...I don't get ever let my blood pressure get too high. When you warm up on your field, because the opposing field is not good enough and decide not to dress in their fieldhouse because it is not good enough, then yes that is showing disrespect! If you don't agree that is fine. You obviously are biased in your views since you are a "country boy, getting in the woods as much as possible, but went to a city school, and enjoy making fun of BIG CITY boys".