Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Wow, and all this time I had no idea I was having a conversation with a legend!

You actually confirmed something that some greeneville fans dispute: that county kids do contribute to the success of athletics at GHS.

BUT, how do you know he was never good enough to play for greeneville. He may have actually played for greeneville, they actually ran a "spread attack" a few years back.

:popcorneater:

Wow, and all this time I had no idea I was having a conversation with a legend!

You actually confirmed something that some greeneville fans dispute: that county kids do contribute to the success of athletics at GHS.

BUT, how do you know he was never good enough to play for greeneville. He may have actually played for greeneville, they actually ran a "spread attack" a few years back.

I Have never once said that Kids That live in the County don't contribute to the success at GHS. The only thing I have said is that Kids that live in the County and go to school at GHS have been in the city school system since Elementary School. If he played from Greeneville he wouldn't be on her complaining about the success of the program :thumb:

i dont have a fancy picture for ya, but here's ya a little ryme

On saturday night, the panthers will show...

looking to upset the Devils...ya know...

they blew it last year, on their sloppy home field...

but very few points, their defense did yield...

so this week they say, their defense is true...

and the mighty greene devils, will be left feeling blue...

but one thing is certain, and to the panthers shagrin...

the second you rest, is when devils slip in...

to pick off your passes..and blast your little back...

the sharks dont really care, if all he needs is a crack....

so let me save you some trouble...and maybe even some gas...

Just sit home in Nashville, and watch the Devils kick yalls & $ $ !

When the sharks get through, crushing your dream....

another Gold ball, will be colored BIG GREENE!

Greenville 28

Maplewood 14

thumb[1].gif ..ouch ...boski takes one to the chin!!! ...but im still standing ... to be cont ...

I Have never once said that Kids That live in the County don't contribute to the success at GHS. The only thing I have said is that Kids that live in the County and go to school at GHS have been in the city school system since Elementary School. If he played from Greeneville he wouldn't be on her complaining about the success of the program :thumb:

Im not complaining about the recent success of the program in fact I think it is quite impressive to go to the state championship three years in a row losing only 2 games during that span. Dropping down a classification to do it, Devil fans acting like GHS is God's gift to high school football, and ignorant/unrealistic posters are what I am complaining about.

County kids enroll for sports...all this time I thought it was the academics. You greeneville fans need to get on the same page.

Thats what all you county fans have been saying all these years is we recruit your kids for sports and that the only reason that we are good in sports is because of the county kids so I was stating that SpreadAttack was just upset that he believes county kids come to GHS because of sports. Not the fact that like i've stated a hundred times that most out of zone students have been in the city school system since elementary school......we must be able to pick out athletes at birth then :rolleyes:

Im not complaining about the recent success of the program in fact I think it is quite impressive to go to the state championship three years in a row losing only 2 games during that span. Dropping down a classification to do it, Devil fans acting like GHS is God's gift to high school football, and ignorant/unrealistic posters are what I am complaining about.

Have Always played in 4A so no GHS didn't drop down just decided to not play up a class :thumb:. You must have never read these boards before 09 because GHS fans have always been supporting them with crazy posts, telling teams that they where going to beat them and how good we where even when we played schools twice the size of us. We have eaten many servings of crow before in our life. GHS fans are hardcore fans win or lose

Thats what all you county fans have been saying all these years is we recruit your kids for sports and that the only reason that we are good in sports is because of the county kids so I was stating that SpreadAttack was just upset that he believes county kids come to GHS because of sports. Not the fact that like i've stated a hundred times that most out of zone students have been in the city school system since elementary school......we must be able to pick out athletes at birth then :rolleyes:

Hey swipes you can't fix stupid so there is no need to even argue with him or some of the other ones about it they need to realize that wg and sg seasons are long over and this is a thread about greeneville and maplewood so if they can't say something about the game they should go to a different thread so they can complain and feel important there

Have Always played in 4A so no GHS didn't drop down just decided to not play up a class :thumb:. You must have never read these boards before 09 because GHS fans have always been supporting them with crazy posts, telling teams that they where going to beat them and how good we where even when we played schools twice the size of us. We have eaten many servings of crow before in our life. GHS fans are hardcore fans win or lose

As I mentioned earlier in this thread about the whole classification deal you say tomatoes I say maters...

And no I didnt even know these things existed until probably around that time so you are right there.

Hey swipes you can't fix stupid so there is no need to even argue with him or some of the other ones about it they need to realize that wg and sg seasons are long over and this is a thread about greeneville and maplewood so if they can't say something about the game they should go to a different thread so they can complain and feel important there

Funny you should say that cowboy because there was a seperate thread just for GCFootball and it did not take long for Greeneville fans to get on there so we all just came back on here.

This should be a great game when you get to the facts.Maplewood has got some big ole guys and plenty of speed from what I can gather.Greeneville has a little of that as well.All the talking will not change those facts.Greeneville has to come ready to play and play very smart football with that great hard hitting Greenevile style.Go Devils!!

This should be a great game when you get to the facts.Maplewood has got some big ole guys and plenty of speed from what I can gather.Greeneville has a little of that as well.All the talking will not change those facts.Greeneville has to come ready to play and play very smart football with that great hard hitting Greenevile style.Go Devils!!

OK...almost there...ALL IN! LAY THE WOOD! PUT IT ON THE BOARD! RAAAAAMMMMMBOOOO!

GO GREENE!!!! FIRE-SNOT BABY!!!