Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Greeneville is looking very sharp. 14-0

We not getting are calls I see way to much holding that's not getting called.... On top of making to many simple mistakes ....beating themselves ...giving the game away... Half time get it together ...my panthers down 21 - 0... not looking good ... But its not over yet!!! Lets go panthers!!!!

21-0 G'Ville at the half. Both teams are playing pretty good but G'ville's defense is playing very good bend but don't break. G'Ville's offense is moving the ball well down the field with a little bit of help with repetitive off sides on MW's defense. I got to say that I'm impressed with MW's speed when they're allowed to show it!

Wish G'ville would have kicked the field goal on 4th down before the half though.

We not getting are calls I see way to much holding that's not getting called.... On top of making to many simple mistakes ....beating themselves ...giving the game away... Half time get it together ...my panthers down 21 - 0... not looking good ... But its not over yet!!! Lets go panthers!!!!

Dont forget to critique the play calling...I know how much you love it when your panthers throw that bsll

Might as well get that excuse box out and open it up right away huh boski!!! I'm glad they have given everything away that G'Ville has gotten so far... cause they will be very well rested for the second half and can go out and take it from MW for the rest of the game.

The first half of this one was a beatdown plain and simple. I could not have been more wrong. Greeneville is just lining up and saying "here we come" and Maplewood can't do anything but take a whipping that is being handed out. Stewart and Hall have both had great games to this point.

On another note:

a.) Could someone please tell Maplewood's players to WATCH THE FOOTBALL and quit jumping off-sides? I have seen more of those flags today in one half then I saw throughout an entire season.

b.) Could someone come up with a way for Maplewood to GET THE PLAY IN ON TIME? I can't believe that they both took a timeout with the play clock running out and then in the final drive of the half they had a delay of game following a 1st & 10 QB spike call that actually stopped the clock.

Finally:

Whoever buys that TSSAA hat for $75, blanket for $100, or stadium seat for $180 is completely nuts.......talk about trying to rip some people off :roflol:

fat lady's tuning up!

Play calling has been almost ok.... Very bright sun light in 1st qtr helped you guys out a bit.... Was very hard to see the ball looking into the sun.... If maplewood. Should have to pass ...keep it short and simple......refs need to manage clock better for panthers ... Greeneville getting like 45 secs per play...and they using every sec... I see it...