Pre season 3A all districts of 2012?

FootballFan38320

#12 Charlie High- QB, CAK #25 Josh Smith - WR, CAK #16 Davis Howell - WR, CAK (#5 Franklin Murchinson WR, CAK is very good as well, just a bit small to garnish as much attention as the other two WR's but would be a featured receiver on most teams)

#5 Wharton, CPA #29 Coleman - RB/LB Milan Possibly #12 Koko(sp?)- RB/LB, Alcoa (missed this year due to injury)

Those are the ones that come to mind immediately, but I know there are dozens more. CAK's entire offensive line returns and they have some big time potential with several D1 sized players.

Edited by FootballDad

#12 Charlie High- QB, CAK #25 Josh Smith - WR, CAK #16 Davis Howell - WR, CAK (#5 Franklin Murchinson WR, CAK is very good as well, just a bit small to garnish as much attention as the other two WR's but would be a featured receiver on most teams)

#5 Wharton, CPA #29 Coleman - RB/LB Milan Possibly #12 Koko(sp?)- RB/LB, Alcoa (missed this year due to injury)

Those are the ones that come to mind immediately, but I know there are dozens more. CAK's entire offensive line returns and they have some big time potential with several D1 sized players.

Without a doubt, CAK brings back a tough offensive team. Alcoa will bring back many key players, as well. This will be a very large senior class that carries a great deal of talent. It will be good to see #12 Koko return to the field. He was a large asset to lose this season. #3 Turbyfill, # 10 Anthony and #74 Loy will provide the Senior leadership that seemed to be lacking this season. The boys sure didn't like the taste of defeat. It's been awhile for them...but it was good for them, as well. With winning comes losing and how you deal with it what matters. I think it's called the weight room!

FD, good luck to you and your boys tomorrow night!

Without a doubt, CAK brings back a tough offensive team. Alcoa will bring back many key players, as well. This will be a very large senior class that carries a great deal of talent. It will be good to see #12 Koko return to the field. He was a large asset to lose this season. #3 Turbyfill, # 10 Anthony and #74 Loy will provide the Senior leadership that seemed to be lacking this season. The boys sure didn't like the taste of defeat. It's been awhile for them...but it was good for them, as well. With winning comes losing and how you deal with it what matters. I think it's called the weight room!

FD, good luck to you and your boys tomorrow night!

Sorry, just read this post. Thanks for the well wishes, they worked, and we brought back the gold ball to ETN. Just as the Alcoa faithful have said the past few years, the Alcoa/CAK game was the state championship game. I would say AE was close as well, but I would give the nod to a healthy Tornado team. See you guys next year for some more epic battles. :thumb:

I'll go with these guys to start out:

CAK

Charlie High

Josh Smith

Franklin Murchison

Davis Howell

Brett Kendrick

Patrick Dalton

Camden Wizenburg

CPA

Albert Mitchell

Vic Wharton

Jack Hooper

James Elliott

Glenn Fleenor

Sam Landers

Milan

Kevius Finch

Trevor Milan

Arkel Coleman

Fairview

Deondre Moore

Julian Franklin

Jacob Buttrey

Cooper Stevenson

Jack Ramey

Alcoa

Ezekial Koko

Landon Turbyfill

Jarrod Crenshaw

Mustafa Anthony

Jordan Ferguson

Kenny Dean

Braylen Young

Thomas Loy

Dalton Owenby

Smith County

Jalen Manning

Jameson Stevenson

Goodpasture

Jason Arrington

Carter Wiseman

Cheatham County

Mitchell Potts

Desmond Sweatt

Dakota White

Pearl-Cohn

Keshawn Vaughn

Deangelo Hogan

Mario Gordon

Darrius Hooten

Darrius Chism

Elizabethton

Terrence Turner

Drew Holsclaw

Adam Mullins

Eric Carter

Camden

Tanner Hudson

Chris Nazi

Harpeth

Bryce Baker

Tyner

Willie Stewart

Darrius Lomnick

Joseph Sturkey

Lamonte Solomon

Good work, howdoitknow2. Thanks for the research. I agree with the CPA players, and will take your word for the rest. Lots of good returning players statewide.

Might add J.R. Osborne, kicker for CPA, who was very good as a Freshman this year, and should develop as a D1 prospect the next 3 years.

Edited by CPA4Ever

I'll go with these guys to start out:

CAK

Charlie High

Josh Smith

Franklin Murchison

Davis Howell

Brett Kendrick

Patrick Dalton

Camden Wizenburg

CPA

Albert Mitchell

Vic Wharton

Jack Hooper

James Elliott

Glenn Fleenor

Sam Landers

Milan

Kevius Finch

Trevor Milan

Arkel Coleman

Fairview

Deondre Moore

Julian Franklin

Jacob Buttrey

Cooper Stevenson

Jack Ramey

Alcoa

Ezekial Koko

Landon Turbyfill

Jarrod Crenshaw

Mustafa Anthony

Jordan Ferguson

Kenny Dean

Braylen Young

Thomas Loy

Dalton Owenby

Smith County

Jalen Manning

Jameson Stevenson

Goodpasture

Jason Arrington

Carter Wiseman

Cheatham County

Mitchell Potts

Desmond Sweatt

Dakota White

Pearl-Cohn

Keshawn Vaughn

Deangelo Hogan

Mario Gordon

Darrius Hooten

Darrius Chism

Elizabethton

Terrence Turner

Drew Holsclaw

Adam Mullins

Eric Carter

Camden

Tanner Hudson

Chris Nazi

Harpeth

Bryce Baker

Tyner

Willie Stewart

Darrius Lomnick

Joseph Sturkey

Lamonte Solomon

Howdy: Potts has to have been redshirted for TWO years - As long as I can remember he has been the QB at Cheatham :thumb:

Howdy: Potts has to have been redshirted for TWO years - As long as I can remember he has been the QB at Cheatham :thumb:

It sure will be unusual seeing those guys as seniors next year. They've not only been here for 3 years but they've all played for 3 years.

Their freshman year (2009) the Cubs had 3 seniors (only 2 of them were "starters")

Their sophomore year (2010) the Cubs had 5 seniors (only 4 of them were "starters")

Their junior year (2011) the Cubs had 3 seniors (they were all "starters")

Potts, White, Glaus, Eslick, and Brinkley have all been "starters" since they were freshmen. Players like Bose, Casteel, Fields, and Litman have been starters since their sophomore seasons.

This year's sophomore class (next year's juniors) saw several starting players as well. Sweatt, Newman, Beamer, Brown, Keegan, and Wood make up that list.

The 2012 season will be the first time since 2005 that the Cubs have had several seniors and juniors making out the starting lineup.

It sure will be unusual seeing those guys as seniors next year. They've not only been here for 3 years but they've all played for 3 years.

Their freshman year (2009) the Cubs had 3 seniors (only 2 of them were "starters")

Their sophomore year (2010) the Cubs had 5 seniors (only 4 of them were "starters")

Their junior year (2011) the Cubs had 3 seniors (they were all "starters")

Potts, White, Glaus, Eslick, and Brinkley have all been "starters" since they were freshmen. Players like Bose, Casteel, Fields, and Litman have been starters since their sophomore seasons.

This year's sophomore class (next year's juniors) saw several starting players as well. Sweatt, Newman, Beamer, Brown, Keegan, and Wood make up that list.

The 2012 season will be the first time since 2005 that the Cubs have had several seniors and juniors making out the starting lineup.

Future looks good for CC. Good luck next year :flower:

I must have been sleeping when I mentioned the CAK players and forgot to name: Kendrick-OL, Dalton-OL, Gas-OL, North-OL, Winzenburg-LB. All of those are worthy of pre-season all district. The other OL, Jenkins, is good as well but may not get the recognition due to size.