artificial noise makers

tricklician

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Ya'll must have been hearing them a lot.:lol:

It's been my experience that if you score enough, and the other team with the "artifical noise makers" doesn't score much.....they tend to end quickly.

If they outside the stadium, I don't think the TSSAA can say anything.

the idiot with the air horn during friendship dresden game needs his arse kicked. he blew that tractor horn nonstop. even the friendship fans were pissed. it was ridiculously loud. dude had two big air tanks on a cart in the stands. tssaa needs to put a stop to such torment. noone could focus on much less enjoy the game. it would have been cool if used after touchdowns but this freak blew it nonstop. even after their own plays for loss and fair catches. absurd

Ya'll must have been hearing them a lot.:lol:

It's been my experience that if you score enough, and the other team with the "artifical noise makers" doesn't score much.....they tend to end quickly.

If they outside the stadium, I don't think the TSSAA can say anything.

none of the noise makers that they are talking about were outside of the stadium tho.

the idiot with the air horn during friendship dresden game needs his arse kicked. he blew that tractor horn nonstop. even the friendship fans were pissed. it was ridiculously loud. dude had two big air tanks on a cart in the stands. tssaa needs to put a stop to such torment. noone could focus on much less enjoy the game. it would have been cool if used after touchdowns but this freak blew it nonstop. even after their own plays for loss and fair catches. absurd

No fan in his right mind could have enjoyed that game, anyway. The air horn (clearly audible on TV) was bad...very bad...but no more so than the game itself. 2A may wish to consider playing flag or two-hand-touch next season.

The rules are already in place... all a coach has to do is call a timeout and tell the white hat to stop the game and call the game administrator. The action must begin with one or both of the head coaches and it then becomes the game administrator's responsibility to remove the noise maker from the stadium. I have seen this done and it is as simple as stopping the game until the distraction is removed.

The rules are already in place... all a coach has to do is call a timeout and tell the white hat to stop the game and call the game administrator. The action must begin with one or both of the head coaches and it then becomes the game administrator's responsibility to remove the noise maker from the stadium. I have seen this done and it is as simple as stopping the game until the distraction is removed.

From what I have heard and understand about the rules, you are allowed to have any type of artificial sound makers as long as you are not blowing them during the play. Also, I'm an FCS fan and I have to say that I love the train horn. It has pretty much become tradition, going back 6 or 7 years ago.

From what I have heard and understand about the rules, you are allowed to have any type of artificial sound makers as long as you are not blowing them during the play. Also, I'm an FCS fan and I have to say that I love the train horn. It has pretty much become tradition, going back 6 or 7 years ago.

Mechanical devices (i.e. powered devices) and pyro devices are not allowed. Milk jugs filled with rocks, hand held air horns, cowbells are acceptable. I would suggest that the truck horn is over the line but that is why we have game administrators. A head coach can use a timeout to request a meeting with the game administrator to deal with any distractions including unruly fans and noisemakers.

I like it! It felt like a college game. The only thing that was frustrating was the whistle being blown. That gets confusing to the players on the field thinking it was a ref. Let the fans that pay to get in show their craziness. FCS fans were as amazing as Dresden. I was proud to see two small programs with so much support. The game, well, just couldn't get past a well coached, hard nosed bunch of kids. Private and recruiting aside, they were good.

I agree. This clown apparently thinks this is about him. Redneck at best. Plainly audible on

TV & radio. Grossly overdone. There was an article about this in the Sun. Tennessean. Likely,

the T$$AA will revisit it next term.