Dresden Lions 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Friday, the BullDawgs will give Gaddis a proper welcome back to West Tennessee!!!

Your bulldogs should destroy us but I'm interested to see what happens. You have one the top two teams in 3A and we are a small 2A. Beat CAK or Alcoa before you decide to be cocky again. I'm sure Gaddis will have our team ready for district competition and we will fight our tails off aginst your bulldogs.

Yes one of our coaches worked with Gaddis while he was at Henry County so I'm guessing they are friends. Milan looked amazing against Henry County and I'm glad we don't have to play them. Good luck with that game against the dogs, Trenton.

Thanks. I hope you win all of your games unless we meet in the playoffs.

Please tell us your bada** Mr. I'm everything isn't suspended for this game????

Cops pulling videos from Wal Mart assault & kid threatening to hit a female at school......is it true?

R Frazier if you read this--------don't suspend him this game please....we don't care if you cover it up, but please don't suspend him....until at least next week.

You need to get your facts straight. As usual rumors have your simple mind mixed up. Supposedly the kid was trying to hit the female and the boyfriend took all the blows for her at Walmart. Come on man get your rumors straight................................. We know your kids are going to take him out for the year. Pretty sad when adults are running their mouths like school kids.

Please tell us your bada** Mr. I'm everything isn't suspended for this game????

Cops pulling videos from Wal Mart assault & kid threatening to hit a female at school......is it true?

R Frazier if you read this--------don't suspend him this game please....we don't care if you cover it up, but please don't suspend him....until at least next week.

unless you know the facts, don't be bashing the kid. Just talk football, not rumors.JEEEZ!