Mckenzie (Oh MY God) 2012...

VOLnWTN

loooking forward to it duck.

From all I"ve heard, we'd get along just fine!!! Still no word on the scrimmage. If I can get 'ol Butchie's mind out o the gutter for a mnute to check it out we'll go from there!!! What with the camera crews, directior, key grip and all it's hard to work in many extras most of the time but who knows.......maybe one of these days I'll get Butchie in.

Well, where do I start. Never owned the bar in Memphis. That was all Butchie. Thankfully JJ did gas the place giving us time to escape!!! This story has survived MANY seasons now and hopefully someday someone will finally get it right. As true as it is it was a great night in Rebel history in my book!!!! So much for the Gay Hawk!!!!!! Ya/ had to be there with us to understand!!!! That's all I can say about that!!!!!!

OK, we're scrimmaging UC somewhere Friday. Butchie, have I got a ride? You'll have to answer to Big Swo if you don't get me there!!! Oh yeah, just what is a fluffer???? How do you fluff a hot tub?????? That might be worth a guest appearence!!! A lot of teams will be looking for answers this season. The key to it is who finds those answers!!! I can cut up all day and love it with ya'll AND I can get real in one beartbeat. I"m thankful that I don't have to do 2-a-days anymore but I remember 'em like they were yesterday. I still feel the excitement of Friday nights. It's in the blood! Go Rebels!

Duck there is no need to get Butchie involved in any more than you have to. With that being said I look forward to meeting you and I think the scrimmage is at Bethel. Thats all I have. Two of the guys I work with have freshman sons on the team so thats where Im getting my info from. I cant wait

Duck....It's At Bethel!....Sure I'll Give Ya A Ride...Hey?...I Have Some Of That Clear Liquid Left...Ya Know Mason Jar Substance...Jet Fuel?...Ring A Bell?...Maybe To Hot For It Straight But Mixed With Some Lemonade And Whoooooa buddy!...What Time We Kicking Onion Cities Butt Anyway?

Duck....It's At Bethel!....Sure I'll Give Ya A Ride...Hey?...I Have Some Of That Clear Liquid Left...Ya Know Mason Jar Substance...Jet Fuel?...Ring A Bell?...Maybe To Hot For It Straight But Mixed With Some Lemonade And Whoooooa buddy!...What Time We Kicking Onion Cities Butt Anyway?

I cant blame you for wanting to bring some "Deal With It Juice" to help you deal with the complete ground and pound style of play coming at you from the Tornados. Grind it grind it grind it and then let it fly. I truly hope you have enough stuff .

Well, where do I start. Never owned the bar in Memphis. That was all Butchie. Thankfully JJ did gas the place giving us time to escape!!! This story has survived MANY seasons now and hopefully someday someone will finally get it right. As true as it is it was a great night in Rebel history in my book!!!! So much for the Gay Hawk!!!!!! Ya/ had to be there with us to understand!!!! That's all I can say about that!!!!!!

OK, we're scrimmaging UC somewhere Friday. Butchie, have I got a ride? You'll have to answer to Big Swo if you don't get me there!!! Oh yeah, just what is a fluffer???? How do you fluff a hot tub?????? That might be worth a guest appearence!!! A lot of teams will be looking for answers this season. The key to it is who finds those answers!!! I can cut up all day and love it with ya'll AND I can get real in one beartbeat. I"m thankful that I don't have to do 2-a-days anymore but I remember 'em like they were yesterday. I still feel the excitement of Friday nights. It's in the blood! Go Rebels!

Well, Duck I am sure that story will be around as long as the CoachT boards are around and it gets better each time we mention it.

We are looking forward to Friday night lights on WHDM!

I cant blame you for wanting to bring some "Deal With It Juice" to help you deal with the complete ground and pound style of play coming at you from the Tornados. Grind it grind it grind it and then let it fly. I truly hope you have enough stuff .

Ya'll May Not Wanna Mess With Them Rebels Too Much...It's A Long Ride To Onion City Wif Your Tail Whipped.

very funny....."deal with it juice"...may steal that one from you

You are welcome to it. Its a BigSwo Orginal.

The juice in question is quite sufficient for all matters besides "deal with it" even thpough it is sufficient for that as well. LOL

Deal with it juice......Gotta remember that one!!!!!!!! I"m 'bout out personally! That's bad news to me.

Edited by duckman38201