District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

He may be a great player but bragging about dusting off Clarksburg, no offense to them, is not saying alot. They came to LC last year in the first round of the region and were throttled pretty well. Emptied the bench in the 4th quarter. As Bigster said UC has now handled the top team in that district, Dresden by blowout margins twice. I only see Dresden as a team in that District that has a chance to make it out of the first round of the region. That is only if they finish first and have a home game in the region. I truly expect a 14-A sweep in the first round of the region but the way this season has gone who really knows!!!

you can't just look at the score and think Perry Co. ain't any good...we were up 81-61 with 2 minutes to go and then Bailey went absolutely berserk..WE HAD HE DOUBLED AND TRIPLED AND HE JUST THREW IT UP AND BANKING 3's IN!...DANG I HOPE WE PLAY YOU 14A PUNKS...CUZ PC WE'LL SHUT YALL UP REAL QUICK...LEEEEEGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sportsfan, see it is comments like that, that really makes me laugh. Perry Co. might beat us, they have a good team I was just responding to the comment made by chemtrail about Dusting off a west tn team. Most years 13-A gets swept by 14-A in the 1st round of the region. Using 13-A as a measuring stick is not a good idea if you are gauging how strong west tn basketball is based on their district. UC just beat their one seed for the 2nd time and pretty handily as well. Perry Co. has a good squad, alot returning but so does LC, BTW, Humboldt, UC, Middleton, Westwood and TCA. Would like to have seen how Perry Co. stacked up against one of those guys during the season to get a true gauge. Good luck to you guys in tournament play and maybe we will meet up in Murfreesboro to settle it for 2012.

I believe most people in our area knows PC has a good team and will make a run.Really think they're about the only team in that district that can make a long run or win it all.Have heard some good things about Mt.Pleasant also.

Mt. Pleasant is very athletic but they aren't very good...their district is very weak (more weak then 12A)...they're not disciplined enough to beat Perry Co. and thats why they always have trouble with us and Summertown because we're 2 very good defenses and we get into Mt. Pleasants players and they turn the ball over EVERYWHERE...they beat Summertown 53-52 week before last and it was at Mt. Pleasant

you can't just look at the score and think Perry Co. ain't any good...we were up 81-61 with 2 minutes to go and then Bailey went absolutely berserk..WE HAD HE DOUBLED AND TRIPLED AND HE JUST THREW IT UP AND BANKING 3's IN!...DANG I HOPE WE PLAY YOU 14A PUNKS...CUZ PC WE'LL SHUT YALL UP REAL QUICK...LEEEEEGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You my friend are the "PUNK", and by the way I think Perry Co. is the only single A team outside West Tenn that has a legitimate chance at a gold-ball. That being said, most of the West Tenn traditional powers (UC,Hmbldt,Middleton are "down" a bit this year and Lake Co being a bit inconsistent at times...

You my friend are the "PUNK", and by the way I think Perry Co. is the only single A team outside West Tenn that has a legitimate chance at a gold-ball. That being said, most of the West Tenn traditional powers (UC,Hmbldt,Middleton are "down" a bit this year and Lake Co being a bit inconsistent at times...

So your saying our chances are better than yours. Tell us something we dont know.

So your saying our chances are better than yours. Tell us something we dont know.

no, reading comprhension must not be a Perry Co strength... I said your vikings along with a couple of West Tenn teams are probably the only teams with a legitimate shot at a gold ball...trying to give Perry Co a little respect...something sportsfan70 can't fathom

no, reading comprhension must not be a Perry Co strength... I said your vikings along with a couple of West Tenn teams are probably the only teams with a legitimate shot at a gold ball...trying to give Perry Co a little respect...something sportsfan70 can't fathom

I dont remember replying to your post. I was replying to were goldentornado(who im assuming is from Union City) said alot of the west teams are down this year.

These west Tenn guys are try9ing to hijack our thread Guru....cant let them...if we collectively ignore what they say they will go away LOL....that said, I do have to respond..I have seen it many times about how good UC is and then they blow that out of the water with they are "a bit down this year'...which is it, are they very good or are they down? I do recall a Stown team with a hobbled up B Clifton last year handling them by a decent double digit margin at the Beech Christmas Classic, so I cant imagine them being any better than what Stown is this season...Lake County is Lake County, Middleton is Middleton, they are always stout just as Stown and PC are

These west Tenn guys are try9ing to hijack our thread Guru....cant let them...if we collectively ignore what they say they will go away LOL....that said, I do have to respond..I have seen it many times about how good UC is and then they blow that out of the water with they are "a bit down this year'...which is it, are they very good or are they down? I do recall a Stown team with a hobbled up B Clifton last year handling them by a decent double digit margin at the Beech Christmas Classic, so I cant imagine them being any better than what Stown is this season...Lake County is Lake County, Middleton is Middleton, they are always stout just as Stown and PC are

Not trying to hijack yall's thread.Know PC is good.But I'd put Humboldt in the mix as well.Think they've won about 7 or 8 in a row.Know they lost a few games but I was told Bryson,about 6'5 270 didnt play in some of those games.Heard he was on some recruiting trips at that time for football.Now that he has signed,been there for all the games.