District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

I don't see any team from this district advancing very far except Perry County. Every team seems so up and down. Wayne County looked it's best the first week that the football players came on board. They have not looked very good since. They won 3 games that week that included S'town's first loss. Perry County is by far the best team that I have seen play this year but I have not seen anyone outside of WC's schedule.

Perry is the best team. Wc had them close but just couldn't make the points when they really needed it. Mathis did a good job on Rhodes last night but when Rhodes had maybe 7 points tucker made up for it. He's a good player.

Nobody in 12A has a chance against Perry County (especially if tournament is played at PC)...where IS the 12A tournament being hosted this year btw?

My 12A tournament Predictions:

1. PC

2. Collinwood

3. Loretto

4. Summertown

Glad to see you crawled back out of your shell after all your Clarksville Academy crap telling us we couldn't beat the Twins if it was 2 on 5. But now that your back to your senses Welcome Back.

District and Region are both being played at Wayne County.

Glad to see you crawled back out of your shell after all your Clarksville Academy crap telling us we couldn't beat the Twins if it was 2 on 5. But now that your back to your senses Welcome Back.

District and Region are both being played at Wayne County.

How does the Slim Shady song go?? "Guess who's back??..back again..."

PC is definitely the Real Deal Holyfield. You've got Rhodes shooting from long distance and Mr. Football cleaning up the boards and patroling the paint.

Those guys might be unbeatable. I can definitely see a return trip to the Boro in PC's future.

Thanks for the info regarding tournament locations!!

PC definitely earned respect for their victory over CA last season. But that was last season. We shall see how this season turns out......

Edited by obamasmama

It's going to be a tough Tourney in the District and even when Region comes around the top teams in 11A: Mt. Pleasant (18-2), Santa Fe (14-9), Culleoka (13-10), Richland (12-10) All are very good teams...but...Perry Co. (20-3), Collinwood (15-9), Summertown (14-9), and Loretto (9-12) are (in my mind) going to be representing 12A...i just don't think Mt.P is disciplined enough to guard PC's guards and i don't think they want to guard but i still think it'll be a good game...bout time the Region is somewhere else instead of being at Mt. Pleasant

Edited by SportsFan70

It's going to be a tough Tourney in the District and even when Region comes around the top teams in 11A: Mt. Pleasant (18-2), Santa Fe (14-9), Culleoka (13-10), Richland (12-10) All are very good teams...but...Perry Co. (20-3), Collinwood (15-9), Summertown (14-9), and Loretto (9-12) are (in my mind) going to be representing 12A...i just don't think Mt.P is disciplined enough to guard PC's guards and i don't think they want to guard but i still think it'll be a good game...bout time the Region is somewhere else instead of being at Mt. Pleasant

We gotta show off those gold balls!

Wayne County will definitely be representing D12 in the Region....book it!