District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

I wanted to point out an error in the Lawrence County Advocate for those who keep up...it said in Sundays edition that Summertown had only 1 district game remaining when in fact they have 2 (Loretto on Tuesday and Cwood on Friday).....going to definitely be an interesting finish to a great regular season....Guru, are you ready to fire up the 12A District tounament board? I have already started the thought process on how any team from region 6 matches up with Mcewen on the board of them being 20-0 (I guess they got a lil cocky with that as they did lose to WHH the other night lol)

I wanted to point out an error in the Lawrence County Advocate for those who keep up...it said in Sundays edition that Summertown had only 1 district game remaining when in fact they have 2 (Loretto on Tuesday and Cwood on Friday).....going to definitely be an interesting finish to a great regular season....Guru, are you ready to fire up the 12A District tounament board? I have already started the thought process on how any team from region 6 matches up with Mcewen on the board of them being 20-0 (I guess they got a lil cocky with that as they did lose to WHH the other night lol)

Ill crank up the D12 Tourney thread as soon as the game is over Friday night. I cant wait for Tourneys, really glad PC is playing at WC late in the year like this with both District and Region being held there. :thumb:

Yea thats the rumor, I hope we beat them by 50 if they do.

If they don't have Mathis, then it's a possibility. With or without him its always a good game down in Waynesboro. I feel good about the #2 Ranked Vikings going there but they better play their "A" game and put the game out of reach quick.

Edited by SportsFan70

If they don't have Mathis, then it's a possibility. With or without him its always a good game down in Waynesboro. I feel good about the #2 Ranked Vikings going there but they better play their "A" game and put the game out of reach quick.

Mathis is fine. He got hurt about 2 weeks ago but he's played since w/o any problems.....that is, unless he got hurt yesterday in practice or something which I haven't heard yet. And yes the plan is to hand out our STATE CHAMPIONSHIP rings tonight, but it's not merely to rub it in yall's face. It just so happens that the rings are due to be delivered today.....so it's simply coincidence....no lie. But yes, it does make it quite fun to do it against your region rivals. And you can't tell me PC wouldn't do the same thing to WC.

Mathis is fine. He got hurt about 2 weeks ago but he's played since w/o any problems.....that is, unless he got hurt yesterday in practice or something which I haven't heard yet. And yes the plan is to hand out our STATE CHAMPIONSHIP rings tonight, but it's not merely to rub it in yall's face. It just so happens that the rings are due to be delivered today.....so it's simply coincidence....no lie. But yes, it does make it quite fun to do it against your region rivals. And you can't tell me PC wouldn't do the same thing to WC.

Well best of Luck on that, maybe Coach Haston will leave the starters in put up 100 on yall like they did in 97'.