District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

Raise your hand if you think this would have been a 1 possession game at half and a 2 possession game at the end if Summertown plays a regular pace game?

I don't see many hands...

Summertown's plan of limiting possessions worked. Don't rip on a coach when his gameplan keeps a team in it until the final minute....especially when a team is without is 2nd leading scorer.

And who said PC coach was giving S'town a taste of their own medicine by holding the ball...heck that knucklehead was helping Trotter with his game plan.

No doubt Trotter is a good coach. Without holding the ball, PC would've blown him away. However, I don't have a lot of respect for a guy who is supposed to be a mentor to young high school boys running up and down the sideline screaming the F word. Had he actually tied into Haston right before halftime like he seemed to want to, he would have gotten his tail kicked twice in one night. Being a hot head won't help him too much in a fight with a near 7 footer. Trotter ruins his coaching brilliance by acting like an idiot.

No doubt Trotter is a good coach. Without holding the ball, PC would've blown him away. However, I don't have a lot of respect for a guy who is supposed to be a mentor to young high school boys running up and down the sideline screaming the F word. Had he actually tied into Haston right before halftime like he seemed to want to, he would have gotten his tail kicked twice in one night. Being a hot head won't help him too much in a fight with a near 7 footer. Trotter ruins his coaching brilliance by acting like an idiot.

when you have the far superior talented team and a team is playing a zone b/c they can't guard you man to man..if you have the lead it is a great coaching move to hold the ball..it forces the other coach to go home with a loss or come out and guard you...in turn speeding the game up..that is not playing into trotters hands..this comes a week after I complimented you 12A guys on your basketball knowledge...smh..maybe it was too soon

when you have the far superior talented team and a team is playing a zone b/c they can't guard you man to man..if you have the lead it is a great coaching move to hold the ball..it forces the other coach to go home with a loss or come out and guard you...in turn speeding the game up..that is not playing into trotters hands..this comes a week after I complimented you 12A guys on your basketball knowledge...smh..maybe it was too soon

these 2 teams will battle it out in the District and Region Tournament Finals

Watching Trotter drop the F- bomb a few times and having his coaching staff to hold him back like he wanted to fight was worth the 5 bucks admission. Of course AFTER THE GAME HE HUGGED EVERYBODY AND KISSED MAJOR TAIL. LOL He is funny guy sad thing is I think he is a very good coach and I would let him coach my kids any day.

They've already beat mTp once, what makes you think that they won't do it again?

Guru, we already beat LCHS, Spring hill, and Culleoka and lost the return games...just being real here, Stown does not have the athletes to match up well with Mt Pleasant and that we handed them their only loss thus far is shocking to me....that said, Mt Pleasant has always had a problem with playing disciplined basketball and that could be their downfall again

The main reason I don't think stown will do it again is the regional tournament will not be at summertown..they have yet to win a big game away from home..maybe this will change b4 tournament time but as of right now they need their "home court" advantage and everything that goes along with that to beat a good team