District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

I don't really know that much about the teams in the District this year but from what I hear it's gonna be good this year. I know the boys from Wayne County will finally be back and Collinwood is supposedly gonna be good this year. Wayne County opens up the District play tomorrow at Clifton and than has S'town Thursday. So, we will soon see just where WC stands?

I don't really know that much about the teams in the District this year but from what I hear it's gonna be good this year. I know the boys from Wayne County will finally be back and Collinwood is supposedly gonna be good this year. Wayne County opens up the District play tomorrow at Clifton and than has S'town Thursday. So, we will soon see just where WC stands?

I believe the Summertown game is Friday.

With Rice playing, the battle for 3rd will be a three way race between WC, Cwood, and Loretto......you will see those three teams beating each other up........question for anyone that has seen AR play-is he anything like TR played at the distct tourney last year? He seemed to hurt his team more than help it.

Austin is a more team player than a team hero. I hate to be the guy to say it but there it is! :ph34r:

I think that this year district play is gonna be real good. I just don't see any of the top four teams being blow out games(i.e...WC, PC, S'town, and C'wood) but that's JMO.

With Rice playing, the battle for 3rd will be a three way race between WC, Cwood, and Loretto......you will see those three teams beating each other up........question for anyone that has seen AR play-is he anything like TR played at the distct tourney last year? He seemed to hurt his team more than help it.

Austin is back playing this year. With all of the footballers back now Wayne County has a deep bench. Sometimes it looks too deep with the need for a little more talent. I'm hoping that Coach Willard does not try to please everybody by playing the entire bench. If WC is going to compete by the end of the year then some players are going to have to step up their play and seperate themselves from the rest. WC played at least 10 players last night and seemed to have a hard time getting in the flow of things. This is the first week with the footballers back so it will just take some time for it all to shake out.

• Upvote 1

Well PC took a tough 3 point loss to Stown tonight. But without Tucker present and it being at Stown, I feel confident PC can win out in District play from here out. Question for you WC fans, Is Austin gonna play BBall?

Better be careful! From my understanding Tucker wont be present Friday night against Cwood. Cwood handled Loretto last night having a 20 point lead multiple times during the game. However, Cwood still has their best player on the bench. Hes expected to be back after Christmas... District 12a could be real interesting this year!

Austin is back playing this year. With all of the footballers back now Wayne County has a deep bench. Sometimes it looks too deep with the need for a little more talent. I'm hoping that Coach Willard does not try to please everybody by playing the entire bench. If WC is going to compete by the end of the year then some players are going to have to step up their play and seperate themselves from the rest. WC played at least 10 players last night and seemed to have a hard time getting in the flow of things. This is the first week with the footballers back so it will just take some time for it all to shake out.

Willard always does that early on, but as the season progresses he narrows his rotation. I think he does a good job of getting the young ones some real game action early in the season.

We'll see about that. Your Stown boys don't have a kid with the killer instinct this year.....Chard and Allen just arent those type players (although I really like Allen's game). WC has Mathis and Rice and they have that 'will to win' that finishes big games off. Tucker has that for PC, and I think we're gonna see the same thing from Ethan Butler of Cwood this year too.

And A Rice is a different type of player than his brother. Everybody always underestimates his athletic ability much to their demise.....he can D up anybody!!.....and will give Stown all kinds of trouble defensively.