District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

Nevermind saw where you must be talking about Summertown losing to SF. Geez...

McEwen just took it to Summertown in the second half. Beat them by 21 until the subs came in. But about them losing to Sante Fe, Sante Fe shot pretty lights out against them. I wouldn't count Summertown out. They are still a dangerous team.

Beginning of year? It's half way through the year.

i meant through the midway point of the year thats when Summertowns at their worst...at the beginning they're good, in the middle not really, but at the end thats when they are at their best...they are a very dangerous team...same goes with Perry Co...when they don't go to school on gamedays they are (0-2) but when they do go to school they're (9-1)...when they get back to their reuten they will be back to their old selves and trust me the Vikings are very hungry to get back to Murfreesboro

Well Wayne county must also have that cuz they do have a gold ball. And how can you not say Wayne county was raised to be winners? Have you checked their records growing up?

When did I ever say anything about Wayne County? Don't hop on a New Account and start popping off if you don't know whats going on. :thumb:

Edited by theGURU

When did I ever say anything about Wayne County? Don't hop on a New Account and start popping off if you don't know whats going on. :thumb:

everybody was talking about old state championships and other stuff like that. Maybe took it the wrong way. My computer crashed and forgot my password had to make a new one.