District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

PC looked good last night against Richland. Tonight will be a good test for the Vikings against Marshall County. Doubt I will get off in time to make it.

PC wins at Marshall county, the team is looking good these last two games, I have to give a shout out to sportsfan70 aka Jaybird, for gettin tossed "what an idiot"!! You really show some good spirit!!

PC wins at Marshall county, the team is looking good these last two games, I have to give a shout out to sportsfan70 aka Jaybird, for gettin tossed "what an idiot"!! You really show some good spirit!!

Congrats to the Vikings, wish I could have made it but I was occupied to late by work. I really wish I could have seen JayMoney CashMoney get tossed though, that would have been priceless. :roflol:

yeah i'm glad yall had a great laugh but when i didn't say anything inappropriate or anything offensive and get kicked out? thats total B.S. but oh well...i was cheering for my team and the Refs wouldn't call anything...they just let them hold Rhodes all night and push Hill and Tucker out of the way for a rebound...but we got the "W" so i'm glad i'm a retard to you guys... :twisted:

Edited by SportsFan70

yeah i'm glad yall had a great laugh but when i didn't say anything inappropriate or anything offensive and get kicked out? thats total B.S. but oh well...i was cheering for my team and the Refs wouldn't call anything...they just let them hold Rhodes all night and push Hill and Tucker out of the way for a rebound...but we got the "W" so i'm glad i'm a retard to you guys... :twisted:

I have to agree with Jay on this one. He did nothing to get thrown out. The idiot was the official that couldn't just call the game without discussing with the crowd why he was calling it that way. Hated the way the game was called, but we needed a game like that. Jay I think Terry and Brent were a bad influence you may need to sit with Cougar next game.lol

I have to agree with Jay on this one. He did nothing to get thrown out. The idiot was the official that couldn't just call the game without discussing with the crowd why he was calling it that way. Hated the way the game was called, but we needed a game like that. Jay I think Terry and Brent were a bad influence you may need to sit with Cougar next game.lol

yeahi probably need to..but he's to scared to come out of the closet :ph34r:

Bout time someone took up for me on here...

i already knew that...i just want to know who Cougar is when he thinks he knows me like the back of his hand...the dude needs to grow up or come talk to my face

I honestly don't know who he is either. But he apparently knows me, but who doesn't. Edited by theGURU