District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

We'll see about that. Your Stown boys don't have a kid with the killer instinct this year.....Chard and Allen just arent those type players (although I really like Allen's game). WC has Mathis and Rice and they have that 'will to win' that finishes big games off. Tucker has that for PC, and I think we're gonna see the same thing from Ethan Butler of Cwood this year too.

And A Rice is a different type of player than his brother. Everybody always underestimates his athletic ability much to their demise.....he can D up anybody!!.....and will give Stown all kinds of trouble defensively.

A. Rice is not a big outside threat, although he can hit an outside shot every now and then. He plays harder and more physical than Tyler. He probably won't score as many points as Tyler but more of a team player.

After seeing what I saw tonight, I think that Wayne Co. is the front runner of the District! The WC boys looked really good tonight!

For the footballers to be just now getting things going, I believe we'll be tough to handle by the end of the season.

When Tucker gets back PC will be the front runner I have no doubt.

It'll be Perry Co and Wayne Co for the District title (and prolly Region). Stown just don't have the offensive firepower to contend this year. Could there be an upset or two? Yea no doubt, b/c although Stown and Cwood are prolly 3 and 4 in the D12, they're not that far below the top 2 (especially when Cwood gets Montgomery back). Should be a fun year.....wish it was after Cmas already!