District 12A

wildcatalumni

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2011-2012 District 12a title?

Sure does seem like it since no one will tell me their name

Why do you think anyone would inform you of their identity when you've changed yours (without much luck) so many times on these boards in order to try and remain annomous? After each new incarnation of the "town clown" it's only taken two or three posts on your part for Guru of one of the other P.C. faithful to call you on it.

what are you all thinking of 11A this year? And dont all jump on the 12A dominance bandwagon, just who do you all think at this point makes it to region in both 11 and 12A?

12A

Perry Co

Wayne Co

Summertown

Collinwood

11A

Mt Pleasant

Santa Fe

Culleoka

Richland

I still think 12A wins 3 out of 4 first Round Region games.

12A

Perry Co

Wayne Co

Summertown

Collinwood

11A

Mt Pleasant

Santa Fe

Culleoka

Richland

I still think 12A wins 3 out of 4 first Round Region games.

Better bump Wayne County down several spots they aren't looking very good right now. They looked better the first week that the footballers came back than they do right now. They aren't playing together and can't hit shots.

Better bump Wayne County down several spots they aren't looking very good right now. They looked better the first week that the footballers came back than they do right now. They aren't playing together and can't hit shots.

Thats not good for them with the PC game coming up next Friday.

Thats not good for them with the PC game coming up next Friday.

WC could not score 40 on Lewis County last night. I don't see us being much of a problem for anyone right now. WC came out and looked decent when Mathis & Rice came on board after football but we are really struggling right now. If we play like we have the last 3 games C'wood will beat WC by 25 or more Friday night.

WC could not score 40 on Lewis County last night. I don't see us being much of a problem for anyone right now. WC came out and looked decent when Mathis & Rice came on board after football but we are really struggling right now. If we play like we have the last 3 games C'wood will beat WC by 25 or more Friday night.

Welp looks like Wayne Co. squeeked another nail-biter out...51-48 over Collinwood

A 3 point win over Collinwood at Wayne County is just sad to be honest. :roflolk:

Yeah it hasn't been too pretty for WC lately....it's been a pretty ugly stretch of 7-8 games....however their effort was a ton better last night than what it has been. Montgomery was back for Cwood but you could tell he's still a long way from where he will be once he gets his game back.

Edited by hooplove

It could be worse----you could be on the schnied for losing 6 out of past 7 and losing to said WC team, Santa Fe, and a freshman dominated LCHS team from Lawrenceburg that just 2 weeks earlier had beaten by 23.....this is tough to swallow!!!!!!

you guys always play better at home...so just calm down and next week yall will finally get a win against Clifton

Edited by SportsFan70