Pickett County Coming On Strong

bobcatfan300

the big three was sick but still played and the refs were terrible and watertown beat them by 15 earlier but they looked pretty good against some home schools early and won a couple 7a games and now talking state tourney, heck they may not win another game in 7a and thats weak.

Edited by senator

I just saw the score where we beat y'all 46-40, is that score correct? and can anybody give any info on the game? I didnt go to it.

PC did not come ready to play. FCS came out hot and knocked down a couple of jumpers in the first half so nearly the entire PC first 5 laid down. We took terrible shots and did not share the basketball. When we did, we scored. This wasn't the same PC team that won 6 or 7(not sure on the number) straight games. The bobcats won't win many games playing like they did last night. Roop, Hughes, and Ferrell(sp?) just had an off shooting night which is bound to happen since they've been lighting it up for a while now. Patterson shot very well the first half. The sandoval kid was out for most of the game, not sure why. Offensive rebounds and bad shots are what beat the cats. Reffing wasn't to bad either way.

PC did not come ready to play. FCS came out hot and knocked down a couple of jumpers in the first half so nearly the entire PC first 5 laid down. We took terrible shots and did not share the basketball. When we did, we scored. This wasn't the same PC team that won 6 or 7(not sure on the number) straight games. The bobcats won't win many games playing like they did last night. Roop, Hughes, and Ferrell(sp?) just had an off shooting night which is bound to happen since they've been lighting it up for a while now. Patterson shot very well the first half. The sandoval kid was out for most of the game, not sure why. Offensive rebounds and bad shots are what beat the cats. Reffing wasn't to bad either way.

The reffing was terrible in the 3rd and beginning of the 4th. i heard many of the other parents discussing the foul count being 14 to 2 :thumb: . and i can remember one kid getting thrown to the ground while shooting a layup and then getting called for a elbow when he tried to post on an inbounds play? it was touch fouls that put PC at the line while the whistle was only heard on the other end when the ball was knocked out of bounds.

never the less, FC still pulled a good win while playing not so great in my opinion. they can do a lot better. looking forward to the rest of the season :popcorneater:

reffing was consistantly Bad both ways in both games... i know at one point me and bocatfan300 looked at eachother especially after the "Double foul(really WTH)" and went... "Wait... double foul... so in other words they're saying we're just gonna call a foul on both and be even rather than step up and MAKE A CALL" bleh... hopefully the boys dont play THAT FLAT again tuesday or it will probably be the exact same result as they had against wtown a few weeks back.

First good team outside this region anyone meets will be an ugly loss, I haven't seen an actual "good" team come from this area in a while.

I agree swaney and Watertown beat the bobcats again tonight, the best player for PC is Maynard he kept them in game after halftime scoring 7 straight points or they would have been embarrased.The big three (don't know who they are) some say its a bunch of Overton co. boys I don't know but don't look too big to me.

I agree swaney and Watertown beat the bobcats again tonight, the best player for PC is Maynard he kept them in game after halftime scoring 7 straight points or they would have been embarrased.The big three (don't know who they are) some say its a bunch of Overton co. boys I don't know but don't look too big to me.

Well the region has a shot to send 2 teams to state this year. I don't see no CSAS like there was last year rather about 3 or 4 teams look to be about dead even in that region. The only thing is that it is hard to travel 2 and a half hours and play a big game. As for our region goes looks like Watertown is the team to beat but everyone else isn't far behind.

Edited by swanson71

The big three was all sick and we did not play good.We still working on 7A teams then we move to 8A in late FEB. you know what i talking about then it will be state bound

"Big three" lol! Not one player stands out on this team let alone three! The bobcats have a decent team that plays really hard and I can appreciate that! You are selling your team short by talking "big three". Sounds like you are a parent trying to toot your own horn.

"Big three" lol! Not one player stands out on this team let alone three! The bobcats have a decent team that plays really hard and I can appreciate that! You are selling your team short by talking "big three". Sounds like you are a parent trying to toot your own horn.

I haven't seen Pickett play yet, but as far as I know no team in this district has a player that stands out. The only team i've seen is JC who puts 5 average players on the floor and I suspect every other team does that as well. Just from looking at the scores PC, JC, CCHS, and Clarkrange will have some good battles this year.

Does anyone know where the district tournament will be played at this year?