White House Heritage

WHH

Moderator? Where have you been when the bulling has been going on. I sure hope you’re not coming to Bigmans defense on this. Or is the fact that he is from Jo Byrns come into play? Moderator?

This is taken directly from Bigmans profile! (I played football for Jo Byrns a long time ago I love watching them sack those Heritage Qbs but i do like the team Heritage has.)

Ok..Let Me Make Myself Clearer...I Have A Job To Do..And I Take Pride In It...If You Had Read The Rules You Would Know Not To Question Me Or Any Other Moderator In An Open Forum...You Have Questions About Our Disciplinary Issues Use Email, Private Message Or Email Coacht...Follow the Rules Or You Will Be Suspended....Point Blank...

Moderator....

Rule No.

17. Be Private: If you have any concerns or criticism on how we operate these message boards, do NOT post your query on the site. Send us an email and we'll explain any issue you have. If you decide to publicly show your ignorance on the board, you only make a fool of yourself, before we can explain and correct any misperception you may have of our operation and rules.

Edited by Butchie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..Let Me Make Myself Clearer...I Have A Job To Do..And I Take Pride In It...If You Had Read The Rules You Would Know Not To Question Me Or Any Other Moderator In An Open Forum...You Have Questions About Our Disciplinary Issues Use Email, Private Message Or Email Coacht...Follow the Rules Or You Will Be Suspended....Point Blank...

Moderator....

Rule No.

17. Be Private: If you have any concerns or criticism on how we operate these message boards, do NOT post your query on the site. Send us an email and we'll explain any issue you have. If you decide to publicly show your ignorance on the board, you only make a fool of yourself, before we can explain and correct any misperception you may have of our operation and rules.

Why did you delete Coach Holder's response? There is nothing wrong with him standing up for his players.

Talk Football...Leave Names And Attacks Out Of It..This Is Not A Message Board Where You Can Attack Each Other...The Coach Will Make The Right Decision Based On His Skill In Doing So...And Getting Into A Heated Discussion On Who Should And Should Not Start At QB Is Not Gonna Be Settled Here...Talk Football And Leave Your Personal Agenda Out Of It...And I'm Sure The Coach Is A Passionate Players Coach And I Wish Him And WHH The Best...But I Will Defuse This Situation However I Deem Necessary..I Have No Personal Vendetta Against Anyone...So Move On Past This And Talk Football.

Moderator.

Edited by Butchie

Talk Football...Leave Names And Attacks Out Of It..This Is Not A Message Board Where You Can Attack Each Other...The Coach Will Make The Right Decision Based On His Skill In Doing So...And Getting Into A Heated Discussion On Who Should And Should Not Start At QB Is Not Gonna Be Settled Here...Talk Football And Leave Your Personal Agenda Out Of It...And I'm Sure The Coach Is A Passionate Players Coach And I Wish Him And WHH The Best...But I Will Defuse This Situation However I Deem Necessary..I Have No Personal Vendetta Against Anyone...So Move On Past This And Talk Football.

Moderator.

"..This Is Not A Message Board Where You Can Attack Each Other...The Coach Will Make The Right Decision Based On His Skill In Doing So...And Getting Into A Heated Discussion On Who Should And Should Not Start At QB Is Not Gonna Be Settled Here"

I agree 100%. Go back and look at my post.

"Talk Football And Leave Your Personal Agenda Out Of It"

I do not have a personal agenda. I was only talking football. YOU need to go back and look at the post. You must have me mixed up with someone else.

This is ridiculous.

Edited by WHH

"..This Is Not A Message Board Where You Can Attack Each Other...The Coach Will Make The Right Decision Based On His Skill In Doing So...And Getting Into A Heated Discussion On Who Should And Should Not Start At QB Is Not Gonna Be Settled Here"

I agree 100%. Go back and look at my post.

"Talk Football And Leave Your Personal Agenda Out Of It"

I do not have a personal agenda. I was only talking football. YOU need to go back and look at the post. You must have me mixed up with someone else.

This is ridiculous.

By the way... I get this message when trying to read or respond to your private messages.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

Edited by WHH

By the way... I get this message when trying to read or respond to your private messages.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.

Thank You...

My Post Was Not To Single Anyone Out...It Was In General Of The Turn In The Conversation Of WHH..And The Principles of CoachT. Now It Has Become WHH Against Me.

Which Was Not My Intention...I Encourage All Posters To Move On With The Discussion Of WHH...And To End This Bickering Among Yourselves.

Thank You...

My Post Was Not To Single Anyone Out...It Was In General Of The Turn In The Conversation Of WHH..And The Principles of CoachT. Now It Has Become WHH Against Me.

Which Was Not My Intention...I Encourage All Posters To Move On With The Discussion Of WHH...And To End This Bickering Among Yourselves.

I dont think it has become "against you" but here is the way I look at it. A certain poster has spent the last 2 years "dogging" a certain WHH player and a coach comes forward to defend his player. If it were my son, I would appreciate the coach coming forward to defend him. All of this is really silly but i expect that a certain poster has a axe to grind and the coach is fed up with his players reading about it. The coaches are there to mentor and help develop the players into young men and do a very good job at it. Unfortunately, Some people just dont seem to understand this concept.

Edited by WHH

How has spring gone for the Patriots? Did you guys scrimmage anyone yet and how did it go if you did?

Not sure how spring is looking but the guys travel to Stewart County on Thursday for a scrimmage. Guess we will see for ourselves then.

Heritage isn't playing white house. Heard white house backed out to play Springfield. Anyone got any news on the scrimmage.

I havent heard anything regarding the scrimmage...Just too far to drive for a scrimmage game for me. Maybe someone will let us know how it went soon. I have heard that the team chemistry is very good this year and spring practice went well...Other than that..no clue.