White House Heritage

WHH

I havent heard anything regarding the scrimmage...Just too far to drive for a scrimmage game for me. Maybe someone will let us know how it went soon. I have heard that the team chemistry is very good this year and spring practice went well...Other than that..no clue.

Good to hear that everything is going well. Do we still play y'all this year?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. How is FC looking?

Well we didn't have spring practice because probably 50-60% of the football team plays baseball and we're still playing. We never have had spring football though. We will have a line that is tough to handle as long as we don't have any injuries. We will have sone pretty good athletes and I'm looking for a few upcoming sophomores to step up in the backfield. I think our defense will be suspect though. We have to replace all our linebackers and if we can't find 3 or 4 who are decent then we may not be able to stop the run. We have a great defensive coordinator though so I'll trust he will come up with something

I havent heard anything regarding the scrimmage...Just too far to drive for a scrimmage game for me. Maybe someone will let us know how it went soon. I have heard that the team chemistry is very good this year and spring practice went well...Other than that..no clue.

I thought the scrimmage went pretty good...the offense moved the ball pretty well and the defense looked like they need to tighten up a few things but overall the scrimmage was a positive I thought. Any thoughts?

I thought the scrimmage went pretty good...the offense moved the ball pretty well and the defense looked like they need to tighten up a few things but overall the scrimmage was a positive I thought. Any thoughts?

I heard the defense had quite a few takeaways including four pics, they just needed to tackle a little better. On the o side I heard the line did a little better than people expected and they moved the ball pretty well.

I heard the defense had quite a few takeaways including four pics, they just needed to tackle a little better. On the o side I heard the line did a little better than people expected and they moved the ball pretty well.

Sounds like you heard a pretty fair assessment. They did have several interceptions and the tackling does need a lil improvement. The O line must have been doing something right cause they had room to run and time to throw. Several bright spots I saw! Hopefully they will keep working hard and continue to improve. Go Patriots!

Sounds like you heard a pretty fair assessment. They did have several interceptions and the tackling does need a lil improvement. The O line must have been doing something right cause they had room to run and time to throw. Several bright spots I saw! Hopefully they will keep working hard and continue to improve. Go Patriots!

Sounds good! Gotta be honest...Little worried about losing Joe Walker but a improved O-Line will help make up for the loss. Did we "win" the scrimmage?

Heritage isn't playing white house. Heard white house backed out to play Springfield. Anyone got any news on the scrimmage.

Wouldn't have accomplished anything playing Heritage, although it would have been a huge gate. Maybe someday these cross town teams may play, but who knows when that will be. Maybe when Heritage moves up to 5 or 6A. hahaha . jus' playin' with ya'll. Seriously, best of luck to our Heritage brothers and remember.........................................BDP! :D

Wouldn't have accomplished anything playing Heritage, although it would have been a huge gate. Maybe someday these cross town teams may play, but who knows when that will be. Maybe when Heritage moves up to 5 or 6A. hahaha . jus' playin' with ya'll. Seriously, best of luck to our Heritage brothers and remember.........................................BDP! :D

Heritage would destroy you bunch of clowns! :flower: