New Forrest coach?

BillEGoat31

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan Coleman!

Brian left, he wanted out why would he come back after one year. Hes better off,and from the talk of budget cuts in the county I doubt whoever they hire would get to name his staff. Don't count on the lions club giving any coach a good reason to come, they help with some things but not like you would expect. It is a very attractive job but Marshall County has no money to just create jobs and that may turn lots of potential prospects away.

Edited by 0u812

Who gets a shot at this job? Do they promote from within or step up and get the best available coach? History says they take the easy way out and just shuffle current staff members around. Would love to see Lions Club money back a good coach! Could be special!

They should talk to Kent Pippenger the DC at Eagleville.

they already have a great coach on staff i only wish he would have been here four years ago he really cares for the kids. i really think and hope politics would not change his aproach , that is the only thing keeping forrest from filling its trophy case.

True, but Pippenger will bring a lot of needed energy to the program. I watched their defense "open a can" on many occasions this year.

they already have a great coach on staff i only wish he would have been here four years ago he really cares for the kids. i really think and hope politics would not change his aproach , that is the only thing keeping forrest from filling its trophy case.

True, but Pippenger will bring a lot of needed energy to the program. I watched their defense "open a can" on many occasions this year.

Jimmy Henson? Bart Joyce? David Evans? Josh Robertson? Joe Moose? All are already on staff. What are the pros and cons of each one? From what I've been told the administration isn't wiling to let a coach come in and hire his own staff. They said that the main reason Stacey got out is because the staff he had this year was forced on him by the AD and principal.