New Forrest coach?

BillEGoat31

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it true that Moos' first move was to demote Jimmy Henson? If so that should be good for at least 3 more wins next year. Several of the players were saying at the basketball game last night that the new offseason program is going to be far more intense than the old program. That's exciting.

I can promise you it will be. he will work the crap out of them boys. but it will pay off. and get ready cause moos is very verbal. man yall got a very good coach now if the powers that be will leave him alone and let him coach

The returning players are so fired up and excited after week one of coach moos' offseason program. They say it's much more intense than the old program, They are all talking about how he's making it fun again. Enthusiasm, enthusiasm, enthusiasm!

[/quote

Man that's great. sometimes it takes a change in personnel to get a program turned around.i know my boy loved playing for moos. i've watched moos chew his butt till there wasn't much left to chew but my son would play his heart out for him every game. i'll be keeping up with yall next season. i wish yall and moos the best of luck.

hey do you know a fellar over there named Hamburger?

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped by the field house over the break and was really impressed with what I saw and heard. The main goal right now for coach Moose seems to be getting the weight room, locker room, and coaches offices cleaned up. The last staff really let those areas get in bad shape and are somewhat outdated. I think the players will take pride in a clean workplace. I also heard through the grapevine that the way the old staff was treating the facilities caused the lion's club to quit funding the football program. Rumor has it that's about to change!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please post a pic of the new helmets??????? A guy at church Sunday was showing a cell phone pic and they are amazing! Same guy also said that some really positive things were brewing with the Lions club financially. He hinted at the possibility of an indoor facility but wouldn't confirm nor deny. My son came home from school today excited about rumors of some possible big time transfers from a neighboring school? Anybody else know anything?