Macon County Football 2012

Man, Enough from everyone pepee measuring about schedule. Until you are both consistantly in the Semi's or Beyond it does not matter. With that being said I have seen no official inTroduction of Pemebrton in Brentwood, and No resignation announcement in Lafayette. Is this mess a done deal or is it speculation on everyones part? Be interesting to see how much money the Tigers are willing to pay for an actual winning season?

The range of points they will score each game next year :mrgreen:

MC had some good players that will be tough to replace next year. I thought 5-5 this year was a down year considering I thought they could have done a lot better. Next year should be a rebuilding year, but they are well coached and I hope they do well.

Pemberton is taking the head coaching position at Brentwood

Guest Termite

I knew our ship was sinking when he started snuggling up with that coach from Chicken County. IYKWIM. :flower:

Ship?? See.........there's your problem. You gotta know the difference between a ship and a canoe.

Snuggling?? Do you actually think Pemberton was gonna pay Maynord to come there? He wasn't snuggling.........ya'll were. And after looking around your "ship"...I see he's still in Smith Co.. Looks like ya'll get to practice on your "snuggling" for a while.:roflol:

Ship?? See.........there's your problem. You gotta know the difference between a ship and a canoe.

Snuggling?? Do you actually think Pemberton was gonna pay Maynord to come there? He wasn't snuggling.........ya'll were. And after looking around your "ship"...I see he's still in Smith Co.. Looks like ya'll get to practice on your "snuggling" for a while.:roflol:

Only for a few more months... :flower:

Not that we want him, but Ole Jimmy has already sent word that he's interested in Pemberton's old job here. I guess he's dreading that new superintendant yall are about to get. He aint gonna like someone telling him he can't be top dog in the school and on the football field too. Heck, even Clint Satterfield isn't that egotistical. :flower:

Guest Termite

Only for a few more months... :flower:

Not that we want him, but Ole Jimmy has already sent word that he's interested in Pemberton's old job here. I guess he's dreading that new superintendant yall are about to get. He aint gonna like someone telling him he can't be top dog in the school and on the football field too. Heck, even Clint Satterfield isn't that egotistical. :flower:

I don't think he's ready to retire, or quit. But, if he is, and wants to draw a big check for 1-2 years, then be shown the door, MC is the place to be.:thumb: Think about it. Pemberton was to be the greatest thing since sliced bread 2 years ago, paid well, go 5-5 with no pressure, and then leave. Why woud he want out? Yelp, MC is the place for a coach to be.

Edited by Termite

I don't think he's ready to retire, or quit. But, if he is, and wants to draw a big check for 1-2 years, then be shown the door, MC is the place to be.:thumb: Think about it. Pemberton was to be the greatest thing since sliced bread 2 years ago, paid well, go 5-5 with no pressure, and then leave. Why woud he want out? Yelp, MC is the place for a coach to be.

No one up here wants Jimmy. And he don't want to quit or retire, he just wants out of Carthage. Just a few more months and you all will be coach shopping too. :flower:

The biggest disappointment with Pemberton in most folks eye's, was the lack of a single playoff win. I know that Carthage fans think that making it to round 1 is the top of the mountain, but we aspire to more that just an inflated reg. season schedule and then rolling over. That's why we don't want Jimmy or your OC that applies every time the MC HC job is open. :flower:

Guest Termite

No one up here wants Jimmy. And he don't want to quit or retire, he just wants out of Carthage. Just a few more months and you all will be coach shopping too. :flower:

The biggest disappointment with Pemberton in most folks eye's, was the lack of a single playoff win. I know that Carthage fans think that making it to round 1 is the top of the mountain, but we aspire to more that just an inflated reg. season schedule and then rolling over. That's why we don't want Jimmy or your OC that applies every time the MC HC job is open. :flower:

With Pemberton leaving, you've long past the point of "want". I think you've reached the point of " what coach will even consider this job ". Kinda looks like $$$$$$ don't cut it anymore in MC.

If and When Maynord leaves......SC won't have to "shop". They can pick.

I would like to know what Pemberton's biggest disappointment is......:lol:

Playoffs?? Playoffs?? There's your problem right there. The topic reads "MACON COUNTY FOOTBALL 2012". Maybe, just maybe you should ASPIRE winning and making the 1st round playoffs. It's been my experience you have to make the 1st round to ASPIRE a 2nd , 3rd ,4th etc..

SC's OC applies every time the MC Head Coaching job is open?? Well that explains why Wal-Mart always has a shortage of typing paper.

And as it appears right now, you should except applications from the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy if they apply.

With Pemberton leaving, you've long past the point of "want". I think you've reached the point of " what coach will even consider this job ". Kinda looks like $$$$$$ don't cut it anymore in MC.

If and When Maynord leaves......SC won't have to "shop". They can pick.

I would like to know what Pemberton's biggest disappointment is......:lol:

Playoffs?? Playoffs?? There's your problem right there. The topic reads "MACON COUNTY FOOTBALL 2012". Maybe, just maybe you should ASPIRE winning and making the 1st round playoffs. It's been my experience you have to make the 1st round to ASPIRE a 2nd , 3rd ,4th etc..

SC's OC applies every time the MC Head Coaching job is open?? Well that explains why Wal-Mart always has a shortage of typing paper.

And as it appears right now, you should except applications from the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy if they apply.

That sure is a lot of typing, Turdmite. And none of it explains, since Macon is such a bad job in your opinion, why so many coaches at Smith County would rather be at Macon. :flower:

greenbrier last 10 years.2002 8-4,2003 10-4,2004 13-2,2005 9-3,2006 3-7,2007 6-6,2008,5-5,2009 6-5,2010 7-5,2011 2-8. real good in a tough district the last 10 years.this is a great program!now i want you to compare the 4 teams you are talking about and york or i will put it on here for you.trust me not even close.look it up.again your theory don't hold a bit of water.

Actually you make no sense whatsoever, what part of LAST YEAR do you not understand or comprehend! I never said Greenbrier didn't have a good program, but LAST YEAR they weren't a very good football team. I absolutely could careless about what Greenbrier did prior to 2011 because it had no relevence in the argument we were having. Greenbrier is traditionally a pretty good program, but so is York but it doesn't take away from the fact that neither team did well LAST YEAR. My theory was LAST YEAR, not 2 years ago or 10 years ago, but LAST YEAR Macon and Smith's strength of schedule wasn't far off from each others.

Guest Termite

That sure is a lot of typing, Turdmite. And none of it explains, since Macon is such a bad job in your opinion, why so many coaches at Smith County would rather be at Macon. :flower:

Well, DaisyDuke, (according to you) the Coaches at SC would rather be at MC.

You can't explain why you don't have them, Don't say you don't want them.......we both know better. The money offered wasn't from the school board or Pemberton. Somebody wanted them...bad.

Bad job? I don't know. You might want to ask the last 4-5 coaches ( Dyer-Cook-Goolsby-Pemberton) MC has had. :thumb:

Well, DaisyDuke, (according to you) the Coaches at SC would rather be at MC.

You can't explain why you don't have them, Don't say you don't want them.......we both know better. The money offered wasn't from the school board or Pemberton. Somebody wanted them...bad.

Bad job? I don't know. You might want to ask the last 4-5 coaches ( Dyer-Cook-Goolsby-Pemberton) MC has had. :thumb:

No one up here has offered any SC coaches squat. But they just keep sending those resumes. :flower: