oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

I just don't see how leaving, changing schools, and disappointing players can be called a "class act". Reportedly he told a group of players that he "could coach anywhere in the state". Personally, I hope he chooses a county bordering the Mississippi River.

Edited by Talisman

Sorry gents, I was told that TL was hired but now my friend is backing up on that comment. The only thing I know for sure is change in here again. I feel for the kids. Alot of coaching changes in the last few years. Kids need stability. You would think the grown ups that run this dog and pony show would know it. Sorry again.

Well it's OFFICIAL that COACH BREWSTER is gone and is no longer the HEAD COACH. Now, is he still on staff or gonna be, who knows. I do know this, this Class of upcoming Seniors have been ROBBED from Coach Brewster and from their senior year. This stinks, I don't like it one bit.The school board says they are gonna do a full scale search for his replacement. Anybody wanna make a wager on it? :thumb: I know its prolly not gonna be revealed why but I'm curious as the reasoning behind this move. What had he done or not done that caused him to be fired? Don't guess we will ever know the REAL TRUTH behind it, but I'm sure rumors will fly as to the reasons.

Coach Brewster, thanks for what YOU and YOUR FAMILY have done for the ONEIDA FOOTBALL PROGRAM and FACILITIES!!!!!

Edited by OHS 92 State Champs

I love the Oneida football politics! Looks like they are on the same path as Tennessee football(same color and all). The best thing Oneida could do is roll out the red carpet for for ol Lambo and let him put their face in the dirt again when he decides his ego is too big for Oneida once more. Maybe they can hire Dooley after Kiffin I mean Lambert leaves after this class of 20+ seniors. :roflol: Keep it up boys everyone on the outside loves to see the drama.