oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

I've been thinking about all this long and hard. Shoot when you ain't got much better to do than skip rocks down in the hollar....it gives you a chance to "mull" over things.

The kids need to resurrect their enthusiasum for playing football again. I remember leaving some games this year thinking the team had "mailed it in" on a night that they should have stirred the flames....! (Coalfield) They walked out on that field....stomped on that yeller jacket....and then got stomped themselves.

The old folks need to voice their opinions, but let people that get paid to do what they do....do it. The timing isn't the best, and certainly not in the spirit of the season, but if a change was going to occur....when is a good time? The administration is moving another direction, the new guy better be in place quickly in order for him to get his well stocked ship to sea next Fall. That means implimenting whatever system he has, selling it to his kids, and create a well-oiled machine by August. (that will include a learning curve during Spring practice, right?)

I hate it for John...he can certainly allow the teachings he has given his players apply to the character he shows from here, and a good ball coach always lands on his feet...you watch. There are rumors running that he is doing just that.

I hope there is a stampede to the weightroom in January. The kids coming back have a real opportunity to re-ignite the Traditions of winning football up here. They just have to do the work! We fence sitters certainly want that to be the case. Whoever the man is at the helm has some very solid tools to work with!

I hope they hire an ex-marine drill sargent! I would run them till half of them quit and the other half couldnt remeber ice cream!!! :thumb:

Edited by SmashMouth

How big a hole you boys got in your screen door?

I've moved into a cave on Brimstone Mountain. They way the Goverment is running the country, probably won't have money for football anyway. <_<

Don't care to speculate on the new chief. Whoever it is, I hope they lay down the law and get back to business in a hurry. Talent isn't enough to win. :thumb:

Hope the rumors and conjecture stay at a minimum. If not, I'm sure a lot of folks will be happy...and none of them Indian fans!

Merry Christmas Injun and anyone else still readying! See ya in the springtime! :flower:

Edited by SmashMouth

Smash.....saw you standing outside that cave. You look like John Rambo during the manhunt....! :roflolk: I agree with your government assessment, they are tearing through my assets as we speak. I'm going to have to petition for one of them free passes since I'm going to be out of greenbacks...!

Hope the new guy has a "big" spear....! If the kids come out and play for the guy he is gonna inherit a very capable bunch of players. One interesting thing is he will have to consume some of the current coaching staff, because there are several of them that will maintain their teaching status at the school. Of course there are several "dandy" coaches in the system, so the new guy won't be working with idiots.

I believe I'll go skip rocks until someone decides something. :thumb:

I believe I'll go skip rocks until someone decides something. :thumb:

Rest assured the school board can say what they want, but I'm pretty sure its been DECIDED already. :bored:

I will not agree with the way this has went down and I prolly NEVER will!

Coach Brewster, best of luck to ya in your future endeavors whatever they may be :thumb:

Edited by OHS 92 State Champs

Rest assured the school board can say what they want, but I'm pretty sure its been DECIDED already. :bored:

I will not agree with the way this has went down and I prolly NEVER will!

Coach Brewster, best of luck to ya in your future endeavors whatever they may be :thumb:

reports on twitter is he is at Grace Christian. truth?

If he is, it hasn't made the rounds yet. Champ, unless you are certain of your sources...I wouldn't jump just yet. There are some rumblings of a coach from Middle Tennessee seeking the position? Can't confirm or deny that one. The flyer I heard is they want continuity and discipline.....which are two good concepts in theory. I would think motivator would be in there somewhere too. Just to be a talented team won't be enough if all the horses aren't in the barn. I for one, would like to rally the kids. We get this done right and we are on our way. Wrong, and the stove will get hot.

God bless the kids with guidance.

:thumb:

Edited by rufusbass

You know that makes 3 head coaches that walk the halls of Oneida. Brewster, May, Burchfield, and I would say their overall record is pretty good. I am hearing some different names for coach but none of them.

Hope yall find yuns a good coach and I know its a crappy situation , all I ask is that yall stay away from coach Ridge at Greenback