oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

So I've been ranting and raving about this whole mess and blamed it on not only the director of schools but also the school board.I was informed today that it's actually the school director and principal that is responsible for the head coach position. I apologize for accusing the board members for taking part in this .Now my rants will be with the director and principal. I never thought that the TWO of them would do this to the program.Guess we live and learn.

So I've been ranting and raving about this whole mess and blamed it on not only the director of schools but also the school board.I was informed today that it's actually the school director and principal that is responsible for the head coach position. I apologize for accusing the board members for taking part in this .Now my rants will be with the director and principal. I never thought that the TWO of them would do this to the program.Guess we live and learn.

Champ,

Where you been? This is the second time things have been done this way. Don't see why the would want someone back that doesnt stick around anywhere long. One thing for sure....some one is coming back to a loaded team. Timing is very coincidental isn't it. I truly hate it for the coaching staff.

I heard that Brewsters kick in the pants was news to all other school board members except the director. Sounds to me like if this situation has upset anyone, they should take it to the polls the next time she rolls around. Can anyone name the entire school board? I know Williamson of course is driving the boat but who are the others?

Well isn't that wonderful.....OHS34 has decided the decision doesn't suit him so he is gonna start his own little crusade. Look Bro, I'm not sure anyone really is gloating over this whole thing. A tough decision has been made and I don't think the person responsible took it lightly either. Coach Brewster is doing fine and he appears to have settled back into the flow of things. I have no idea if your current position requires you to make decisions that affect various people....but if it did, I doubt very seriously you would like it if those unhappy with you broadcast their resentment towards you in public. I doubt your insinuation that every member of the board was completely in the dark on a school affair. (in fact, I would dispute that assumption your making) What are they going to say....Yippee, we got him canned...! I don't think so. One other thing....if you aren't happy with the direction a ship is sailing, do you keep going the same way and doing the same things? My guess is you change the direction.

You are dead wrong in thinking this decision was made by one or two people. My guess is it took a village. :rolleyes:

Well isn't that wonderful.....OHS34 has decided the decision doesn't suit him so he is gonna start his own little crusade. Look Bro, I'm not sure anyone really is gloating over this whole thing. A tough decision has been made and I don't think the person responsible took it lightly either. Coach Brewster is doing fine and he appears to have settled back into the flow of things. I have no idea if your current position requires you to make decisions that affect various people....but if it did, I doubt very seriously you would like it if those unhappy with you broadcast their resentment towards you in public. I doubt your insinuation that every member of the board was completely in the dark on a school affair. (in fact, I would dispute that assumption your making) What are they going to say....Yippee, we got him canned...! I don't think so. One other thing....if you aren't happy with the direction a ship is sailing, do you keep going the same way and doing the same things? My guess is you change the direction.

You are dead wrong in thinking this decision was made by one or two people. My guess is it took a village. :rolleyes:

The word I'm getting is very similar to ohs34, and it's from a really good source. Politics stink!

If the school board had absolutely no knowledge of the impending dismissal then would someone please explain what it is exactly that they do? So the Superintendent just hires and fires personnal completely at her/his choosing? No need to consult the board regarding any of that, huh? That sounds like a lot of power entirely in one spot. <_< Forgive me if I find that rediculous to believe.