oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

If even we can figure it out well that kinda makes you look stupid now doesn't it.

Never said I did or didn't have anything "figured out". If you think I look stupid because you figured something out, then what does that say about you? :roflol: I believe it is better to stay quiet & let everyone THINK you're a fool than to open your mouth & remove all doubt. . . With you, ole sloth, there is very little doubt :lol:

Never said I did or didn't have anything "figured out". If you think I look stupid because you figured something out, then what does that say about you? :roflol: I believe it is better to stay quiet & let everyone THINK you're a fool than to open your mouth & remove all doubt. . . With you, ole sloth, there is very little doubt :lol:

No one thinks your a fool crow. :cry: well maybe not. Its just that you are in denial that the politics could be that bad in your little town. If you still havent figured it out by the time they hire tl then I will really start to worry agout you. National coaching search are you people serious. :lol:

No one thinks your a fool crow. :cry: well maybe not. Its just that you are in denial that the politics could be that bad in your little town. If you still havent figured it out by the time they hire tl then I will really start to worry agout you. National coaching search are you people serious. :lol:

I'm very aware of the small town politics involved in this area, believe me, I've been dealing with that for the better part of 15 years. I'm not in denial that politics could be in play, they usually are on one level or another in sports hiring & firing, the smaller the community the bigger the role typically. I just happen to feel that regardless of anything that does or does not go on behind the scene Tony would be a good hire.