oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Who cares what Oneida did to poor little old single a coalfield 100 years ago. Come on over to GCA next year and find out what a real aa team looks like. I dont think your 20 somthing seniors with the return of "THE" TL will be enough to get it done come playoff time next year.

They're the best money can buy :roflol:

They're the best money can buy :roflol:

That will be the furthest thing on your mind when we are beating you by 6 td's next year in the playoffs. That is if you can make it by those weak single a teams in your district alive. Seems oneida has had a ruff time with that the past couple of years. I think the whole community has gone soft. :roflol:

That will be the furthest thing on your mind when we are beating you by 6 td's next year in the playoffs. That is if you can make it by those weak single a teams in your district alive. Seems oneida has had a ruff time with that the past couple of years. I think the whole community has gone soft. :roflol:

Yep, you nailed it, we've all gone soft up here on the mountain. Matter of fact, the boys have gotten so soft they can't even play on real grass anymore, they're afraid they'll get muddy. We had to drop half a mil to put carpet on the field this year so they wouldn't get dirty. . . oh wait :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

Yep, you nailed it, we've all gone soft up here on the mountain. Matter of fact, the boys have gotten so soft they can't even play on real grass anymore, they're afraid they'll get muddy. We had to drop half a mil to put carpet on the field this year so they wouldn't get dirty. . . oh wait :roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

Doubt you all will make it far enough to try it out anyway. You will probably have to schedule a regular season game to try out the new turf but I doubt "TL" will do that. He doesn't have much success above single a. :roflol:

Doubt you all will make it far enough to try it out anyway. You will probably have to schedule a regular season game to try out the new turf but I doubt "TL" will do that. He doesn't have much success above single a. :roflol:

Probably won't, even if we do I'm sure GCA will have no problems with our little flag football program, being you have them already a 6 TD favorite. Probably won't even know we've been there. All I know is we'll line up or best 11 with whoever we play & I'd expect y'all & everyone else to do the same. Hope the best 11 win regardless of who's they are. If it's us then we earned it. One thing about GCA though if it's them, after the TSSAA findings & suspension, EVERYONE will wonder if they EARNED it or BOUGHT it. I'm finished going back & forth with you on this issue, at least on this thread. Seems like you like stirring pots more than talking football so I'll just leave it at best of luck to whatever team you decide to pull for this year.

Lets just say I have some close connections with the town of oneida, and have heard second hand whats coming out of city hall! ;) If I'm Wrong shame on me, but I'm not.

I don't doubt you or your "second hand" information. My guess is you're probably right about Tony getting the job. Since there is an opening & if he wants to come back then in my opinion he is a great hire. There are plenty of "us" close to this situation & are hearing a lot of things from the always reliable "second hand" source. If Tony wants it I hope he gets it, it will be a good thing for the program to have him back. If they hire someone else then I'll support him as well, just like I did John, & Birch, & the others as well. My point is while all of these men are & were very important to the program, none are important enough that the program will not continue without any of them. The kids need community support & solid leadership. I'm not a coach so I can't help with the latter, I'm just trying to do my part with the former.