TWF TSSAA Div 1 & 2 Rankings *Week 2* (12/12/11) Are Posted

trickk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Hayden Jordan is actually an accomplished wrestler, who will in fact wrestle this season. Shut up, and stop acting like your team and wrestlers are oppressed.

You sound like my 3rd grade teacher with all this "shut up" garbage.

Hayden is indeed a good rassler, kid and from what I hear a better kick ball player. You sound like you know for a fact that he will toe the line this year and I hope you are right, but I heard he may not. I think the Coug may have a valid point, and albeit he has been blessed with the same grammar and spelling that yours truly has, not sure he shouldn't take you behind the wood shed pull down your panties and spank that lily white arse..

Bcb iii :flower:

You sound like my 3rd grade teacher with all this "shut up" garbage.

Hayden is indeed a good rassler, kid and from what I hear a better kick ball player. You sound like you know for a fact that he will toe the line this year and I hope you are right, but I heard he may not. I think the Coug may have a valid point, and albeit he has been blessed with the same grammar and spelling that yours truly has, not sure he shouldn't take you behind the wood shed pull down your panties and spank that lily white arse..

Bcb iii :flower:

I'd rather not

All that talking mess and someone else comes in the room has my back on a topic for once and that's all you can say .. pathetic is what that means

Pathetic is actually defined as causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow etc. Also, do not brag about some old guy coming in the room and having your back... I am pretty sure that is how the Penn State coach got locked up.

Edited by Freestyle4life

Pathetic is actually defined as causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow etc. Also, do not brag about some old guy coming in the room and having your back... I am pretty sure that is how the Penn State coach got locked up.

Funny. But it is not young boys that you need to be worried about with BCB, it is their mommies you need to be concerned about.