LandAir Classic Ladies Tourn.

etnmom

top 4 teams are in games 2 and 4 and in opposite ends of bracket. The winners of these two games should be in championship. This is a great lineup of teams and should make for an exciting tournament.

I agree. The teams who lose these 2 1st round games will meet on the 4th day for 7th place. At least these teams will get 2 good games in the tournament. The only teams that may beat one of these is Wilson Central and maybe Charlotte Christian and Rockcastle(not sure what these 2 have).

Edited by gcfball

Sorry to hear the brackets were stacked the way they were. In AAA State, IMO, Clarksville, MJ and Wilson will fight it out for two of the spots in State. It is becoming obvious that they are 3 of the best teams in the State. One will not make it. Some have said that Science Hill will make it but we aren't close enough to know. We will watch the results if you will post them.

I doubt very seriously if anyone cares how the brackets were made except whoever made them out, which was someone from Greene County. The schools who were there came to win and if they are'nt playing for any spot except the finals did'nt make an exciting trip. I think you realize that. Sorry you were missing a couple of teams that seem to duck this Tournament every year. The Tournament deserves to have your very best schools in that part of the State. Some schools just can't stand to lose or maybe they have a trip planned. Lets see, Arizona, Missouri, California or Hawaii. Globetrotters.

Science Hill looks like the strongest team I've watched from our area this year. Bob Jones is a great well-rounded team also. MJ is just so skilled and I predict they'll be in the finals. I'm a little surprised about East's loss by that score. Hated that nail biter loss for Coach Frye and CD. Overall, great tournament as always. Anxious to see where Wilson Central lands in the brackets.

PHargis, I think that all teams in our "neck of the woods" are in tournaments within driving distance this year. Oh well, guess all the hype has died down now. At least you don't hear and see grand predictions all the time.

Wilson Central big over Cocke Co

Mt Juliet big over Morristown East

CAK over Chuckey Doak (OT by 1)

Science hill over Bob Jones (by 3)

SHHS vs Bob Jones was probably one of the best girls bball games I have seen in a LONG time...

So do you think Science Hill is one of the best East TN teams you've watched for some time? I agree and I was truly impressed. I thought it was just determined and "gutsy" team play. Just curious, if you have a good knowledge of the SH team, what makes them so strong? I'd bet they're heading for the Boro.

So do you think Science Hill is one of the best East TN teams you've watched for some time? I agree and I was truly impressed. I thought it was just determined and "gutsy" team play. Just curious, if you have a good knowledge of the SH team, what makes them so strong? I'd bet they're heading for the Boro.

Yes, SHHS is def one of the best teams in the area this year, and will be again next year as well. I have seen them play several times this year and they are just a very sound team all the way around and they are extremely well coached.

When you take a team that has that much talent on their roster and combine it with good coaching...the sky is the limit.

The game I want to see next is SHHS taking on Mt Juliet...should be a dandy!

Science Hill looks like the strongest team I've watched from our area this year. Bob Jones is a great well-rounded team also. MJ is just so skilled and I predict they'll be in the finals. I'm a little surprised about East's loss by that score. Hated that nail biter loss for Coach Frye and CD. Overall, great tournament as always. Anxious to see where Wilson Central lands in the brackets.

PHargis, I think that all teams in our "neck of the woods" are in tournaments within driving distance this year. Oh well, guess all the hype has died down now. At least you don't hear and see grand predictions all the time.

We know what has happened with the Big 8 and the District around Morristown the onoly two major AAA Districts in Upper East Tennessee but there is AAA Districts in District 3 and 4. its also obvious where the thrust of the tournament is, Greene County. You are drawing great schools even with the travel to Greene County. AA schools there must be pretty good.

We know what has happened with the Big 8 and the District around Morristown the onoly two major AAA Districts in Upper East Tennessee but there is AAA Districts in District 3 and 4. its also obvious where the thrust of the tournament is, Greene County. You are drawing great schools even with the travel to Greene County. AA schools there must be pretty good.

The AA competition is good here. There were a couple of definite power houses for years (with several players going full ride to college - some DI), but the dominance isn't there right now many reasons. However you can bet, due to the long standing rivalries, it will be a dog fight for most teams until the final buzzer. Right now, you could reasonably expect three (or possibly four) to come out on top of the BRAC at the end of the season. Come on up and watch!