Impact Freshman For 2012 Season

Hoganknows

Libby is definitely a baller, but Chuck knows where there are a couple more pretty good freshman at.

You bet I do. Coffee County's Bricen Hunt and Brianna Jones play travel ball for Fury 96 & Fury 97 respectively and are both outstanding pitchers. Also keep an eye in East Tennessee where freshman Jordan Fortel will make an immediate impact pitching and hitting for Greeneville High School. She also plays for Fury 97.

Besides the pitchers mentioned, keep an eye on the following current and former Fury 96 and 97 players listed alphabetically below:

Baylee Cook, Shelbyville

Alyssa Coppinger, Whitwell

Shon Jordan, MLK

Lauren Lewis, Baylor

Jordan Spicer, Beech

Ashton Watkins, Marshall County

Halie Williamson, Boyd Buchanon

There are also several freshman from the Ballhawks, Cruisers, Eagles, Elite, Explosion, Firebirds, Illusion, Lightning, Synergy and Worth organizations who deserve mention too.

Best of luck to everyone this season!

Edited by cjsugg2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet I do. Coffee County's Bricen Hunt and Brianna Jones play travel ball for Fury 96 & Fury 97 respectively and are both outstanding pitchers. Also keep an eye in East Tennessee where freshman Jordan Fortel will make an immediate impact pitching and hitting for Greeneville High School. She also plays for Fury 97.

Besides the pitchers mentioned, keep an eye on the following current and former Fury 96 and 97 players listed alphabetically below:

Baylee Cook, Shelbyville

Alyssa Coppinger, Whitwell

Shon Jordan, MLK

Lauren Lewis, Baylor

Jordan Spicer, Beech

Ashton Watkins, Marshall County

Halie Williamson, Boyd Buchanon

There are also several freshman from the Ballhawks, Cruisers, Eagles, Elite, Explosion, Firebirds, Illusion, Lightning, Synergy and Worth organizations who deserve mention too.

Best of luck to everyone this season!

Hey there are other schools that have some good freshman coming in High School too!!!!! Just because their daughters don't play on a Fury team don't make them not good too. Good luck to every girl in Tennessee.

Hey there are other schools that have some good freshman coming in High School too!!!!! Just because their daughters don't play on a Fury team don't make them not good too. Good luck to every girl in Tennessee.

Softball Momma - Let me start by saying that I make no claim to be an expert on high school softball. I replied to a post that said "Chuck knows where there are a couple more pretty good freshman at" and I, being Chuck, mentioned players I am familiar with who play or have played with the 2 Fury teams I've been involved with.

There are many other talented freshman in our great state who will contribute to their school's success. Just because I haven't seen them play, certainly doesn't mean they can't play. I'm just not familiar with their abilities.

Where you came up with "Just because their daughters don't play on a Fury team don't make them not good too." is beyond me. Especially since I acknowledged freshmen from several outstanding Middle Tennessee travel programs.

In closing, I again wish EVERYONE success this season, regardless of their class or travel team.

There are several freshman in District 7 AAA that may make an impact on their teams this year.

Riverdale- Mattie Woodruff, Brooklyn Pendergrast, Caroline Faulkner and Emily Thompson

Blackman- Kirstyn Cuccia

Oakland- Shelby Sargeant

Smyrna- Kristen Husicker

Lavergne- Destiny Ginn, Crimson Reynolds

Softball Momma - Let me start by saying that I make no claim to be an expert on high school softball. I replied to a post that said "Chuck knows where there are a couple more pretty good freshman at" and I, being Chuck, mentioned players I am familiar with who play or have played with the 2 Fury teams I've been involved with.

There are many other talented freshman in our great state who will contribute to their school's success. Just because I haven't seen them play, certainly doesn't mean they can't play. I'm just not familiar with their abilities.

Where you came up with "Just because their daughters don't play on a Fury team don't make them not good too." is beyond me. Especially since I acknowledged freshmen from several outstanding Middle Tennessee travel programs.

In closing, I again wish EVERYONE success this season, regardless of their class or travel team.

Boy, Chuck, you are nothing but a troublemaker!!! I think you're trying to take Mr. NoItAll's place on these boards...on second thought...maybe you ARE Mr. NoItAll...yeah, that would explain a lot!!!

• 3 weeks later...

There are several freshman in District 7 AAA that may make an impact on their teams this year.

Riverdale- Mattie Woodruff, Brooklyn Pendergrast, Caroline Faulkner and Emily Thompson

Blackman- Kirstyn Cuccia

Oakland- Shelby Sargeant

Smyrna- Kristen Husicker

Lavergne- Destiny Ginn, Crimson Reynolds

the girls from riverdale and blackman, didnt they all play together on a team before?