Maryville QB Patton Robinette To Enroll At Vanderbilt Tomorrow

pking34

I bet if Franklin had been at Vandy when Randall was Alcoa he would have recruited the fire out of him, unlike the Vols who tried to come in late when he was in there backyard just like T Rob and Robinette. UK ended up with 2 quality players. With one being a very dynamic playmaker who is doing the same on Sundays now!

And your words make you a typcial "UT sounding" fan! "We" didn't get that one so "let's bash the coach and program" that did!

Typical UT fan...NO

Just telling it like it is and if you were not wearing the vandy colored glasses maybe...just maybe you would see that what I am saying is fact. While I have no problem with Vandy becoming a player in the SEC....did I just say vandy is a player in the SEC.... :D just maybe they can add some funds to the league instead of stealing from the til.

and.....the facilitiy is a dump. How about contributing funds and catching up with the Austin Peays of the world. You really are that far behind.

Typical UT fan...NO

Just telling it like it is and if you were not wearing the vandy colored glasses maybe...just maybe you would see that what I am saying is fact. While I have no problem with Vandy becoming a player in the SEC....did I just say vandy is a player in the SEC.... :D just maybe they can add some funds to the league instead of stealing from the til.

and.....the facilitiy is a dump. How about contributing funds and catching up with the Austin Peays of the world. You really are that far behind.

The Prez does not wear glasses of any kind...(Vandy colored glasses nor any other color)...how you can say that a person is a "greasy used car salesman" and call that fact suggests that nothing you say can be seriously considered as anything other than jealous rhetoric!

Again, the "dump" you refer must be good enough to recruit and land many of the state's best student athletes...football, basketball, and baseball included! Sit atop your "rocky hill" up East and watch as kids at "the dump" build a quality football program. None of them...including your own local signees need your approval, blessing, or support. It would be nice if you...given the contribution of your own community..that you would at least offer them some level of respect. Or does the shine from all of those state championships rings skew your vision??

Edited by QBClubPrez

1reason vandy is in the SEC and 1 reason only ! $$$$, need to be in the ivy league !!

Bruh, the SEC needs Vandy more then they need the SEC. You think that 17 million dollars is a lot to Vandy that they receive every year for television revenue? Go look at the endowment numbers and you'll see that 17 million is merely pocket change.

Oh, and Vandy also happens to be pretty competitive in sports not named football.

I bet if Franklin had been at Vandy when Randall was Alcoa he would have recruited the fire out of him, unlike the Vols who tried to come in late when he was in there backyard just like T Rob and Robinette. UK ended up with 2 quality players. With one being a very dynamic playmaker who is doing the same on Sundays now!

Amen! I bet the same would have happened with Patrick Willis. Didn't Cobb want to go to UT? I know Patrick Willis did...I am a big advocate for locking down your state if you want to recruit well. You want to make sure that the top talent in the state of TN wants to go to your school.

The Prez does not wear glasses of any kind...(Vandy colored glasses nor any other color)...how you can say that a person is a "greasy used car salesman" and call that fact suggests that nothing you say can be seriously considered as anything other than jealous rhetoric!

Again, the "dump" you refer must be good enough to recruit and land many of the state's best student athletes...football, basketball, and baseball included! Sit atop your "rocky hill" up East and watch as kids at "the dump" build a quality football program. None of them...including your own local signees need your approval, blessing, or support. It would be nice if you...given the contribution of your own community..that you would at least offer them some level of respect. Or does the shine from all of those state championships rings skew your vision??

He is saying Franklin is a greasy car salesman because of the DNJ article that came out today on the recruitment of I'tavius Mathers. The family thinks Franklin wasn't very honest or forthcoming because Franklin wouldn't guarantee Mathers playing time. Playing time is earned, not guaranteed.

MLREB, how in the world did Austin Peay get into this talk? I know some folks at Vandy and form what I heard they are building new facilities indoor and redoing there football offices and dressing rooms, weight lifting area and more stuff too.

Now I know if one could graduate from Vandy it would be a hole lot better then from UT.

So you want to make this a Maryville deal? Sad rebuttal to say the least. The truth is that Franklin is a greasy car salesman and the Vandy facilities is a dump.....been there many times and saw enough to confirm this fact. The FACT that Vandy has raped and pillaged the SEC is absolutely a FACT. Maybe they will contribute with Franklin at the helm for another year or two but Vandy will NEVER compete for an SEC football title......regardless of the Tennessee players that end up there.

MLREB, how in the world did Austin Peay get into this talk? I know some folks at Vandy and form what I heard they are building new facilities indoor and redoing there football offices and dressing rooms, weight lifting area and more stuff too.

Now I know if one could graduate from Vandy it would be a hole lot better then from UT.

No doubt!! Here on the farm I wouldn't think of hiring anyone to clean out the stalls that didn't graduate from Vandy.

Franklin will not be around long IMO and he does not seem honest to me. BS guy saying whatever it takes to get recruits in. As for Patton, the reason he switched is very simple... Mom wanted him to go to Vandy. Ask him if you have questions.

Go watch the interview CJF did with a Memphis tv show. He said so long as the administration follows through with what they have said(and they have this far) and that the fans and players show they're all in....then he's not going anywhere. Besides, it would take some school roughly 13 million dollars to take Franklin away from Vandy. Not sayin it will never happen, just very unlikely right now.

So you want to make this a Maryville deal? Sad rebuttal to say the least. The truth is that Franklin is a greasy car salesman and the Vandy facilities is a dump.....been there many times and saw enough to confirm this fact. The FACT that Vandy has raped and pillaged the SEC is absolutely a FACT. Maybe they will contribute with Franklin at the helm for another year or two but Vandy will NEVER compete for an SEC football title......regardless of the Tennessee players that end up there.

You still have failed to address my comment that that 17 million is a drop in the bucket to Vandy. The sec gains more from Vandy than you know. So why don't you quit making egregious statements. K pumpkin?

Oh and the facilities are not the nicest. I'll give you that. New field turf is being put in this summer and ground will be broken on a 120 yrd indoor practice facility. Upgrades are being made. Rome wasn't built in a day ya know.