15) Notre Dame

16) Ooltewah

17) Overton

18) Ravenwood

19) Red Bank

20) siegel

21) Tullahoma

22) Union County, KY

You can count team 15 off the list, we will be traveling to Grissom to rassle in their Duals.

Bcb iii :flower:

There's gonna be some monster match ups... 132 will be fun to watch with the top 2 TN kids and throw in the returning state champ Carr from Union... Wouldve like to seen Jack Boone vs Brock Ervin also..

Have heard that Ervin won't be in the event. That is a shame as he and Robinson had been looking for a chance to wrestle since they have spent time training together some back in middle school days.

In my opinion, the most competitive weights at the event will be 113 and 120. Both have 6-7 kids that are expected to be in the medal hunt between TN DI and DII and KY. There is also surprising depth in the 285 weight class which can be tough to find at most tournaments.

At 132 don't forget you will also have Westbrooks from McCallie.

Guest BruStryker

There's gonna be some monster match ups... 132 will be fun to watch with the top 2 TN kids and throw in the returning state champ Carr from Union... Wouldve like to seen Jack Boone vs Brock Ervin also..

The top four seeds in the 170 could go either way. Sealor/Walthall/Berz and Crane are all beasts, either one could take the championship. Hopefully it will not get cancelled.

At 132 don't forget you will also have Westbrooks from McCallie

And don't forget about Johnson from CBHS and Hamilton from Cleveland (along with Garcia and Freeman, #1 and #2). Shaping up to be a tough weight class

Johnson will not be wrestling for CBHS this weekend. Were he to have been in the bracket it would have been right up there with 113 and 120.