60 win season

bbb

I can't imagine we wrestle more in Georgia, but Brett Warrington and Anthony Fretwell had well over 70 wins in a season. Fretwell had 68 pins in a season according the University of Indiana site. I may be wrong but I think they both had 77 wins in a season. They both wrestled for Henry County which must use their 20 dates for mostly dual tournaments.

Good ole Marty Hutsell. He was a classic!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Nic Bundy head east to chase down & avenge a loss against Bo Usary his senior year during regular season? Similar to Kaleb Baker's headline making win in the same tri-cities area tournament last year against another state champ.

Bond Davis of Franklin racked up a lot of wins I remember.

Also, Dunning, Hiller, Manson & David Vance may be up there as well.

Didn't Nic Bundy head east to chase down & avenge a loss against Bo Usary his senior year during regular season? Similar to Kaleb Baker's headline making win in the same tri-cities area tournament last year against another state champ.

Bond Davis of Franklin racked up a lot of wins I remember.

have e-mailed Baylor for their guys. vance had about 35 a year . 103 in a row the last 3 years.

b.b.b.

Manson never wrestled 60 matches. In fact I do not think he ever got to 50. His last high school loss was to Whit Dunning in the state finals his sophomore year. He had no losses his last two years which was something like 92 or 93 matches.

Edited by mtnrasslin

BB

Charles was 211-16 overall and his senior year he was 64-0.

Are you talking about Charles McTorry? I wasn't sure what his career record was, but I know at least 3 of those career losses came to Marquis(sp?) Nelson out of Memphis Kirby. If I'm not mistaken, Nelson beat Charles 3 times McTorry's Jr. year.