Cloudland @ Powell Valley

ScubaSam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Powell Valley to have a chance at beating Cloudland, they have to do 2 things:

1.Slow the Killer B's down

2.Score a bunch of points

Cloudland is very explosive on offense, so Powell Valley's D better be ready to react quick. Or this game will get ugly in a hurry. Because I don't think Powell Valley has enough firepower to match the Landers score for score. Case and point(Powell Valley 21, North Greene 0) If that is the best the Indians can do it will be a long night. I don't think this is gonna be as close as PV expects. LANDERS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudland has given up 33 points in 7 games with their first team on the field.You do the math.If Powell Valley could score as many as all 7 teams combined they would still be 15 points shy of Cloudlands 7 game average.48 points per game.No disrespect to Powell Velley but anyone would have to admit, these numbers are pretty impressive.GO LANDERS

Posted by pujo:

You have never saw either team play and thats the reason you,re having trouble with your prediction. A word of advise,don,t get so fired up and let someone sucker you into a bet on this one. Bookie,s make a good living off of people like you. Want a few points?

Am I betting on this game? No

Will I bet on High School Sports? No

Do I think PVHS can beat Cloudland? Yes

Do I think Cloudland can beat PVHS? Yes

That's why they play the games. I'm sorry to assume that we could have a little bit of fun on this board.

Posted by pujo:

I was,nt trying to be mean ,nor was I trying to get you to bet.This message board is only for fun. Nobody can win a football game on here,we just take our football serious at Cloudland. Were proud of team from the top to bottom.GO LANDERS

Proud as you should be the "Landers" are only 71-18 in the regular season since 1993.

Maybe you should practice a little bit of restrain instead of blowing up.