Crawford at Brentwood no more

Player meeting at Brentwood this afternoon...Crawford is out. Going to Cleveland...

Now it would be hilarious if Clayton went to Brentwood where he would beat Franklin almost every year...

Or maybe Donnie Webb realises he doesnt want to work for a nut and goes to Brentwood instead?

This is too funny. Franklin Rebel stock is falling like a stone.

Now it would be hilarious if Clayton went to Brentwood where he would beat Franklin almost every year...

Or maybe Donnie Webb realises he doesnt want to work for a nut and goes to Brentwood instead?

Pretty darn funny. Especially if he takes the best part of his staff. There really is karma as they say.

What does Crawford leaving bwood have to do with Franklin rebel stock - if anything the stock rises - rival just got a little easier to beat.

What does Crawford leaving bwood have to do with Franklin rebel stock - if anything the stock rises - rival just got a little easier to beat.

Well, lets just see;

one school has a leader that is known to NOT have a clue to the importance of athletics

one school has a leader that fired a coach who took his team to the playoffs 6 out of 7 years

one school fired a coach that wins at least 8 games a year

one school fired a guy because he stood up against her desires to not play by the rules academically

the program is known as having huge internal issues and back stabbing assistants

has a junior crop that is known to be atletically weak on the football field

the other school;

has a principal known to support athletics

the coach left on his own terms and in good standing

is known as a class program

has ties to serious money

strong staff already in place

has a reported 50+ juniors that will be seniors next year

its Brentwood

So potential coaches see one school where the coach was mistreated, a bad crop of rising seniors, and internal issues, and another school right up the street that has an great reputation, lots of student leadership, and a strong staff in place.

The Brentwood opening makes the Franklin job very, very unattractive to a coach with good experience and a good head on his shoulders. This is a no brainer. Franklin stock is in the crapper.

Well, lets just see;

one school has a leader that is known to NOT have a clue to the importance of athletics

one school has a leader that fired a coach who took his team to the playoffs 6 out of 7 years

one school fired a coach that wins at least 8 games a year

one school fired a guy because he stood up against her desires to not play by the rules academically

the program is known as having huge internal issues and back stabbing assistants

has a junior crop that is known to be atletically weak on the football field

the other school;

has a principal known to support athletics

the coach left on his own terms and in good standing

is known as a class program

has ties to serious money

strong staff already in place

has a reported 50+ juniors that will be seniors next year

its Brentwood

So potential coaches see one school where the coach was mistreated, a bad crop of rising seniors, and internal issues, and another school right up the street that has an great reputation, lots of student leadership, and a strong staff in place.

The Brentwood opening makes the Franklin job very, very unattractive to a coach with good experience and a good head on his shoulders. This is a no brainer. Franklin stock is in the crapper.

Ok Ok, enough already. I get the hint. I will be interviewing for the Brentwood job with Mr. Keidel and Coach Sigenthaler in the next week or so. And may very well be with drawing my name from the short list at Franklin.

As I have said before, "If I don't get the job, it's probably not worth having". :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad