Crawford at Brentwood no more

So does Brentwood name Jay Gore this week or next? Ha, just teasing a little. However, I do think he would be the obvious choice. Of course, Brentwood may do an actual search and interview process and find someone new.

This is really getting interesting and funny. Wonder if DW throws his name into this one? Will Clayton?

So will it be new blood in Williamson county, or retreads?

why would the principal care if the new coach has Crawford ties - Crawford isn't going to be there.

Because Crawford has been extremely successful (94-32, 7 league titles in 1o years) and was adored by the community and the school, and I'd assume the principal would want to keep the program as much the way it was as he can.

I doubt it, Williamson can't offer the perks to coaches that Rutherford does. Who knows though, stranger things have happened. Didnt he throw his name in at Ravenwood at the last minute when Rector left?

Lost Old Dad, do you recall?

No idea. For some reason he does not consult with me. :lol:

If y'all REALLY want him though, I could be talked into parting with him. B)

Seriously though with the saving on gas with his commute, he would probably come out OK money wise and it would let him have more time at home with the family.

No idea. For some reason he does not consult with me. :lol:

If y'all REALLY want him though, I could be talked into parting with him. B)

Seriously though with the saving on gas with his commute, he would probably come out OK money wise and it would let him have more time at home with the family.

Aydelott would be a good hire. But if you're going to go with Aydelott why not go with Gore, who spent almost his entire career with Aydelott but has been at Brentwood before and was well-liked.