Gallatin Vs. Hendersonville

Gtowner

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game, I really enjoyed it! I wasn't really sure about Gallatin as I hadn't seen them play yet, but they are a truly dominating team. I think Hendersonville played hard but Gallatin was much more physical and obviously more powerful on offense. Also, much props to #27 for Gallatin. The kid was all over the field tonight and I think he really made a difference in the game. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season and hopefully we'll(Franklin) see ya'll in the playoffs.

Posted by just1np:

I'm glad you guys were able to accept the invitation, and that you made it home safely.

Good luck to FHS this Friday.

This is the interesting part of the season.

Well I'm disapointed I wasn't able to go. Parents. Ah, gotta love them sometimes. But they wouldn't even let me go to Overton. Can we say overprotective? Anyways, congrats to Gallatin. I thought it would be closer so I'm a believer in the Green Wave now. Good luck to ya'll the rest of the way.

Posted by jonnybravo1:

i think it will be a great game also, but some of my views are different. and i would like to see what anyone thinks someone wrote that hendersonville has only played two teams that they can score and the others they had some trouble with but i ask u who has gallatin played??? as i recall they have only play maybe one or two teams with a winning record.gallatin does have a good team and i mean to take nothing away from them, and i think for the first time they will have real test with hendersonvill. i don't think this game will be as easy as every one thinks though. the hendersonville coaches, i think have prepared them well, and i am looking forward to another great battle between the two teams my prediction is

hhs-21 ghs-17

see ya'll at the game :o

Well jonny, you got the GHS-17 part right!