Baylor at McCallie

trublu2

Yes if they see each other at state duals...it'll def be the best finals matchup to watch from 145 down

I take it you are betting on Robinson. Will he bring his "6-shooter" or will he bring his "fish hook" from Memphis or is this somehting that is resticted to SBA?

You know what i mean.

Edited by facenthecrowd

Haha funny what are your predictions for who will be in the state duals finals and what u think outcome will be

My prediction is that whoever wrestles an SBA wrestler wil get "fish hooked" and, if the SBA wrestler is fortunate to win, the opposing coach will get shot down. Very classy from a program that has not won ANYTHING.

Question, where were the 6-shooters in the finals at the Father Ryan tournament? Where was another of your wrestlers at the award presentation?

As for the state. I will stay with WATSON. Until he gets beat, I will not change my prediction.

My prediction is that whoever wrestles an SBA wrestler wil get "fish hooked" and, if the SBA wrestler is fortunate to win, the opposing coach will get shot down. Very classy from a program that has not won ANYTHING.

Question, where were the 6-shooters in the finals at the Father Ryan tournament? Where was another of your wrestlers at the award presentation?

As for the state. I will stay with WATSON. Until he gets beat, I will not change my prediction.

LOL!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself! :roflol:

I take it you are betting on Robinson. Will he bring his "6-shooter" or will he bring his "fish hook" from Memphis or is this somehting that is resticted to SBA?

You know what i mean.

Facenthecrowd,

What does Robinson have to do with "SBA", "6-shooter" or a "fish hook"? Just because he happens to be in West TN then he is associated with every other team on this side of the state and their actions??? I guess Watson then will take credit for every action of every wrestler east of Nashville? Both kids (Watson and Robinson) are great wrestlers and preparing for what will hopefully be one of the more exciting match ups we get to see in TN. It's a senior 4x time state champion, hoping to be 5x, who placed at the Super 32 against the up and coming sophomore that is a 3x Fargo placer. Both state champions, should be a fun matchup. Let's celebrate it and congratulate both of these guys for being great wrestlers not try to sling stuff at them which is not remotely associated with either wrestler.

upset? possibly a miracle. but as we all know, anything is possible in the heated baylor-mccallie environment. I could potentially see where Mccallie will get bonus points while baylor has seemed to lose matches or slipo by opponents due to the lack of bonus points. it'll be interesting to see where everyone lines up, and if any shuffling ocurs in each lineup. Cant wait to hear results! lets go thundercats!

Btw,,, Speaking of The Blues 138, Ward is all of a sudden becoming one of the most dominant wrestlers in the state... All weight classes considered. No one out works him in the 3rd or OT. I can assure you mtn man, that no one runs to 138 this year!!! Comes From Good Stock!, dad a decent swimmer, mom a fighter like none other!!

Hmmm- I guess the Chattanoogs paper is wrong when it says Houston Clements is going to 138. After all, you have assured me that no one would do that. Gossett needs to put you on his source list before any additional errors are made.

Edited by mtnrasslin

upset? possibly a miracle. but as we all know, anything is possible in the heated baylor-mccallie environment. I could potentially see where Mccallie will get bonus points while baylor has seemed to lose matches or slipo by opponents due to the lack of bonus points. it'll be interesting to see where everyone lines up, and if any shuffling ocurs in each lineup. Cant wait to hear results! lets go thundercats!

So it appears there was a "miracle" last night. Props to Mr. Berz for beating Craig in the rematch. Also great work from Mr. Brunner catching Westbrooks and pinning him. Baylor came to win. the bonus points did not come at 113, 120 or 285, so shout out to the baylor wrestlers for showing up and not letting that happen. I think we all look forward to a possible remtach next week in Nashville.