Region 1-AAA

TommyMan37604

I am not "dogging" a player, I am stating the facts...and I could put a list of other people who feel the same way about the way the girl plays. I could also put a list of other people who knew there was a foul on the last shot of the game...I didn't say anything about the girl personally...just how she plays. I will always have my opinions and I will more than likely always post them on here. Guess you will just have to deal with it. I do coach BASEBALL, so I am entitled to my opinions on basketball...and I'm sure I will have some not so nice things to say about some umpires during my season, but thats just sports. You guys get on here and post things when you sit during a game and don't yell out or say anything after a game about a player or ref. Then ill applaud you. Ill never take a personal shot at a player, but I can have my say in things, just as everyone else on here. You'll survive. :mrgreen: Bring on regionals!

FYI to everyone reading this thread. You DO NOT have to "deal with" anyone cutting down a child, whether it be about their character or the way they play ball. If something ugly is said about a player, just report it to coach t and they will remove the comment. I know because he has done this to MY daughter and they removed it after I complained. Kids are going to have bad games! Its no reason to get on a public website and make them out to be a horrible ball player. These girls ALL work hard and do not deserve negative publicity from someone who doesnt matter.

FYI to everyone reading this thread. You DO NOT have to "deal with" anyone cutting down a child, whether it be about their character or the way they play ball. If something ugly is said about a player, just report it to coach t and they will remove the comment. I know because he has done this to MY daughter and they removed it after I complained. Kids are going to have bad games! Its no reason to get on a public website and make them out to be a horrible ball player. These girls ALL work hard and do not deserve negative publicity from someone who doesnt matter.

Amen.

Haha. Harsh. Anyone who actually knows me, knows that i am more hard on my sister than anyone on the court. I simply said the girl played dirty last night and thats a true statement. I dont think there is anything wrong with that. The reason Seymours guards didnt pass down low is because East is simply bigger and more physical and nobody could do anything. Thats obvious.

But ill be the bigger person and apologize for anything that might have offended anyone. I think there might be a jealousy factor in a couple of these people who post and that i cant do anything about. Congrats to the three girls from Seymour on all tourney team. Justus, Ballard, and Norman.

Also. Ive never said anything bad about anyones daughter. Maybe youre thinking of someone else. I HAVE stated that i thought a freshman post should start over a sophomore post, but thats just the general consensus in Seymour and im the only one that will say it. But i have never ever said one bad thing about anyone on here. Read everything ive posted. Its all there.

Also. Ive never said anything bad about anyones daughter. Maybe youre thinking of someone else. I HAVE stated that i thought a freshman post should start over a sophomore post, but thats just the general consensus in Seymour and im the only one that will say it. But i have never ever said one bad thing about anyone on here. Read everything ive posted. Its all there.

No, its not all there because coach t removed it. You called my daughter out BY NAME and said horrible things about her playing ability, turnovers, not having the concept of catching the ball etc. If you have an opinion about the starting lineup, you could have just said I think seymour needs to look at their stats and evaluate their starting line up. No need to list names! You wanna piss people off, keep saying ugly things about their kids. Next time you might get the dad instead of the mom.

Big games tonight for D1. Losers end up in Easts Bracket. The loser of SH and THS will have to go through Morristown to make the substate. Hard Times. I think tonights game will be very close. Well both for that matter. What does everyone else see happening?

TN High will have to play their best game of the season to keep it relatively close. SH has already beat them, pretty easily, twice this season. The first time they played I believe SH won by 30 or more. The second time I believe they won by about 25. Not saying TN High couldn't pull the huge upset, but I don't see it happening. SH is focused. Those girls are on a mission. I say SH wins tonight by at least 20.