Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

HEY MOCS0211 LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK MAN BUT DO NOT WANT TO BLOG IT HERE SINCE I MIGHT GET BANNED AGAIN AND I NEED TO BLOG SO SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CAN EAT SOME COLD CROW IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

The true story of a young woman named Sybil, whose childhood was so harrowing to her that she developed at least 13 different personalities/ user names.

Joe Waddell,,,sends... :flower:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The true story of a young woman named Sybil, whose childhood was so harrowing to her that she developed at least 13 different personalities/ user names.

Joe Waddell,,,sends... :flower:

Joe wouldn't it be nifty if all of his personalities came to Soddy By God this weekend?

We could Take him outside for a bonding group hug!!

Bigredblooded :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

Oh I am gonna be there watching THE C. But let me warn you, if you hug me I am going to beat you so bad you are going to be putting your visor on with a shoehorn my elfin friend.

Welcome that my short fat exAsst coach. Weebals wobble and you will fall down..

Brickhousechick :flower: sends

Cupcake, heads or tails at who gets the first assault on the fat boy

Edited by bear cat brown

I figure that if I say it enough, I will convince all the bloggers here that I really am the greatest.

We finally agree,,,you are the greatest,,,,the real question is whether we agree at what......

BCB,,,no worries my friend. I'm bringing some 'pipe hitters' that ain't from around here,,,, bottom-line,,,your visor (or anything in it) is in no danger.

Coacht Private Investigation question of the day: If Moc2011 mated with scottmike,,,,would it be a solo sex act? Or could there really be Obesetard twins out there,,,, both wanting to secretly mate with bcb?

FF,,,sends... :flower:

CUPCAKE IF THEY CAN MAKE PENICILLIN OUT OF MOLDY BREAD THEN THEY CAN SURELY MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR SORRY HORSES REAR.

If you ever saw me naked you would know how dumb you now look!

History Lesson For Adults with "I don't know, I don't know how dumb I am" disorder:

Sir Alexander Fleming once said,,,"Fat and Stupid people get killed and eaten first,,,, in all 'real world' survival scenario's"

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

Sorry buddy, heads it is. Yippee

Walkinvol :flower:

Haha,,,I love you,,,lets not fight over the back-straps,,,," dumb dumbs roasting on an open fire,,,,swat team knocking at our door,,,,,(come on....ya'll know the words)....

Raider76,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake