106..... Oliver vs Eckhart......... tow 5

113..... Santi vs Wesknofske... tow 3

120..... Gray vs Fisher..............tow 5

126..... Robinson vs Simpson...tow 4

Now comes the biggest match of the night

132..... Johnson vs Akers.........FI 3

138..... Parish vs My Main Man Marchetti. FI 4

145...... Baker vs Cosgrove..... tow 5

Coach Simpson uses his last timeout and huddles the team where not more than a week a go Chiglet the 359 lb hog, died of a heart attack while performing his attempt of eating his weight in m&m's.

Coach is seen turning a new shade of red, while the singing/ stomping cowboy pulls off his boot and threatens to stick it where the sun don't shine, if the intensity doesn't pick up.

We return to the match...l

152....Hataway vs Cathy Moselys son..... FI 3

160...Islom vs Nolan ......"........l.l..............tow 3

With 4 matches remaining it appears that the privileged parents of the tow is starting a fire to roast that damnn monkey .

We return to the match....

170... Walthall vs Mr Hooker... Bam. FI 6

180... McOlgen vs Holmes...... Bam FI 6

192 .. Brandon vs Laguttola.... FI 4

Comes down to the last match

220...Nichols vs Fisher.................... Bam FI 6

Purple team wins in what is called the Greatest Comeback Ever....

The purple daddies are very happy cause the purple mommies are very very happy

Bcb iii :flower:

On a happy note the monkey was seen swinging from the rafters wearing an Irish visor..

Great job both teams!!!!

Bcb iii sends

Wrong... That is all.

We agree on your last paragraph...there are likely several teams from TN that could be nationally ranked. I posted that a month or so ago. CBHS is ranked due to finishing ahead of other nationally ranked teams in KC, placing second at Granite City behind nationally ranked Oak Park River Forest and beating Blue Springs, the number one ranked team in Missouri and also nationally ranked, 35-18 in a convincing dual victory. Send in Soddy's resume to Intermat and maybe they will get ranked.

It does say alot about the level of competition in TN that the duals here are so tight. But that's wrestling, either as an individual or team, there are great opponents out there and the margin of victory, especially the higher you get in this sport becomes very thin. Being an "All American", nationally ranked or a national champion does not mean you are going to win every match. It actually puts a target on you and makes the losses hurt more. Brett Metcalf is the poster child for this. As we all have experienced, this sport has a way of humbling you very quickly.

Two very good teams went at it last night, Baylor won some matches we did not expect and made some brilliant lineup changes. We had run their lineup a million ways and they still came up with an unexpected change. Great job by their coaches and wrestlers!

We will have to agree to disagree on the way to handle a loss. Coach Henry takes the high road and has done nothing but encourage our coaches and team. While I am sure we could find something easier to do on the night before Cleveland duals, I am certain that we will be back in your gym testing ourselves again next year.

Best of luck to Soddy today! Go Brothers!

Well put,,,,and CBHS certainly showed up in the finals and looked very strong. I'm sure me thinking out loud about a silly topic on this site may not be a good idea,,,bottom line,,,regardless of me getting wrapped around a pointless topic,,,CBHS has an amazing program / coaches,,and I'm proud TN is heading in the right direction.

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

Cupcake

Congrats to the Soddy Team. You must have called BCB for a prediction on that last match because it was accurate. Congrats to Little Cupcake, he really turned it on and finished strong. I was pulling for Cleveland ( notice the name "raider76 ), but Soddy won with class and deserved the win.

Cupcake

Congrats to the Soddy Team. You must have called BCB for a prediction on that last match because it was accurate. Congrats to Little Cupcake, he really turned it on and finished strong. I was pulling for Cleveland ( notice the name "raider76 ), but Soddy won with class and deserved the win.

Wish I could have been there for that last match, helll yes!!!

Congrats Josh and the entire SBG team on being named the Best that Tn has to offer!

Coach Henry, have you been telling Chig that you can't wait for me to retire?

Cupcake

Thanks Joe,,,Cleveland came to win,,,I'm just thankful it went our way in the end. It was great seeing you and your family,,,,look forward to seeing Dan today and wish him the best!

CC,,,sends...

Wish I could have been there for that last match, helll yes!!!

Congrats Josh and the entire SBG team on being named the Best that Tn has to offer!

Coach Henry, have you been telling Chig that you can't wait for me to retire?

Haha,,,you retire,,,I retire,,,period!!! I don't run,,,but Forrest Gump did,,,and it worked,,,so I will be your Bubba if you flee the mat!

You should have been there,,, Coach Phillips lit a fire under Cleveland that made the match too close and CBHS handled FR like a nationally ranked team.

CC,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake

My goodness! Papa Bear, you got it FINALLY... & after an amazing challege of The Big Red Machine - The Empire will strike back, but AGAIN.. it could come down to lots of CBHS bonus points & your big guys doing their thing again!

THAT 106 Oliver is looking like NO freshman to me, GREAT RECRUIT & ANOTHER COMING... ?

Looking forward to another 126 final in a couple of weeks! Amazing Sophomore!

"dumbass" really. Again, very impressive. All I want from you is the goodbye post and then you can go back to attacking kids on another forum, chasing mothers, getting hammered or any of the other inappropriate things you have blessed us with. Just do it somewhere else and this can be a productive forum about TN wrestling and, yes, with predictions from people that actually have some idea of what their talking about. By the way, i have been talking with coaches and I know several that just want you to go away.

HEY MOCS0211 LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT BECAUSE I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK MAN BUT DO NOT WANT TO BLOG IT HERE SINCE I MIGHT GET BANNED AGAIN AND I NEED TO BLOG SO SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CAN EAT SOME COLD CROW IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN