Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

Oh....the nuts and bolts of all this is that someone is questioning the morals and character that TB aka BCB portrays on this forum.

Here's a clue- don't read it if you don't like it!

Another clue- if you are so moral and upstanding as you attempt to appear, give your name and talk to BCB about your issues instead of calling him out on a forum behind a screen name. Thats the very least you can do if you are so high up on the morals/character chain.

For me, thanks to BCB and a few others on this forum through out the years, I've learned not to take things so seriously and have a little more fun. I for one appreciate there post's and ribbing!

BCB........I need a new box of kleenex!

Edited by rcpatriot

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually BCB has continued throwing wrestlers under the bus for whatever reason. Just tired of it as well as the sarcasm and other unneeded comments about mommies, getting smashed, sleeping with other people's wives, name calling and more. The coaches, parents and wrestlers I have talked to are shooting a little higher on the character scale. The facts are the facts, no matter how many old drinking buddies crawl out and tell you they love you.

...another drinking buddy crawls out. I think it appropriate that someone attempt to be a peacemaker here so here goes. Knowing BCB like I do, I am sure that if he knew that sarcasm and mommy talk offended the sensibilities of your mythical crowd of coaches, parents, wrestlers, puritans and prohibitionists, he would have toned it down out of a deep sense of concern for the feelings of others (and to prevent all of this whining). However there is one point of which you won't let go that I don't understand. I have seen BCB call out individual wrestlers over the years but only for particular praise. If you could present one example of a kid being "thrown under the bus" as you say, then I and others will stand corrected.

The good news for your crowd is that from what folks are saying here the offending party will be gone from this board in short order. When that happens we men of self-proclaimed high character can look forward to a wrestling board that will be less interesting and entertaining which will generate even less activity than it does today.

Edited by mtnrasslin

No actually BCB has continued throwing wrestlers under the bus for whatever reason. Just tired of it as well as the sarcasm and other unneeded comments about mommies, getting smashed, sleeping with other people's wives, name calling and more. The coaches, parents and wrestlers I have talked to are shooting a little higher on the character scale. The facts are the facts, no matter how many old drinking buddies crawl out and tell you they love you.

It's a message board, have you never been on other sports boards, he is mild compared to some of UT football boards and the FACT is it's humor, whatever you're taste is in humor, you don't have to read anything he post or reply, so why do you? Get your heart off your sleeve, man up and go talk to him face to face if its that big a problem for you.

excellent post....

I made the reference to Joe Waddell since every time someone calls out for an identification , ole BCB signs off with Joe Waddell.....who ever that is.....

Who is Joe Waddell???

Scholars at Motlow State Community College (Secretly located between Jack Daniels and George Dickel) have been trying to break the code on that question for years.

Rumor has it the Dos equis guy "The Worlds Most Interesting Man" was modeled after Joe. Look a few layers deeper and it all makes sense,,,,Walks into a room like walking onto a Yacht,,,Trophy wife,,,works as some type of 'agent'

Thats my answer to a question that baffles MSCC top scholars!!!

FYI: moc11,,,,IF YOU ARE TIER 3 (for this lesson meaning bottom),,,,,BCB IS TIER 2,,,I know,,,no knowledge took place just now,,,yet here's the pearl,,,mtnrasslin is TIER 1 (In the IQ and Character department). Meaning,,,his post takes the assumption that you are wrong,,,, and makes it fact. Your position has gone from , 'what is this guys deal' to 'somebody needs a hug' In my line of work it could be said you are now standing in the rain eating a sh!t sandwich,,,,food for thought....

All this flirting reminds me of a story,,,

CC,,,sends...

I now believe this whole back and forth between bcb and the unamed one is over a typo "taking shots at high school kids" should have been " taking shots of high school kids" , he was referring to the not so memorable video skill exhibition that was put on when Bcb was practing different angles with his new camera. I think at Cleveland duals a few yrs back.

Very cool post,,,and good point! ;)

CC,,,sends... :flower:

It's a message board, have you never been on other sports boards, he is mild compared to some of UT football boards and the FACT is it's humor, whatever you're taste is in humor, you don't have to read anything he post or reply, so why do you? Get your heart off your sleeve, man up and go talk to him face to face if its that big a problem for you.

I disagree,,,this thread is the best thing thats hit this board all year,,,,Moc11,,,please continue to scream insecure (the need to remind us of your large yet dead-silent following), spineless (full name? as seen on your TN or GA drivers license (example: Lee Deckelman. Lives across the street from Penney's Place in Soddy (not Daisy))), and Irish green with envy (can't hate you here,,,after all,,,it is,,,Tommy the,,,'I smell and look so good', Kaboom!!!) (Western world spelling K=B,,,oone)

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

I disagree,,,this thread is the best thing thats hit this board all year,,,,Moc11,,,please continue to scream insecure (the need to remind us of your large yet dead-silent following), spineless (full name? as seen on your TN or GA drivers license (example: Lee Deckelman. Lives across the street from Penney's Place in Soddy (not Daisy))), and Irish green with envy (can't hate you here,,,after all,,,it is,,,Tommy the,,,'I smell and look so good', Kaboom!!!) (Western world spelling K=B,,,oone)

CC,,,sends...

Here is how Phil handles not knowing who is posting......My link

Can’t we all just get along? It tears me up inside to see you two argue like this!†Me thinks thou protest too much†translation Mocs 2011 has a mancrush on BCB. Mocs not to burst your bubble however BCB will be just as active next year on coacht. After Jack wins state, he is planning on moving to Nashville to help his true love the purple Irish wrestling team. He will organize the hospitality room, run the clock against MBA, and play the bagpipes before all the home matches. I heard that he can really blow those pipes. So please can we have a big group hug tonight. To my brothers to the west will they finally get to eat a piece of that cake they brought to the state tournament in 2009 that said congratulations state champs? Also, do you think that the December 17th Middle TN Grand Championship tournament will be over before the start of the state duals this afternoon?

Can’t we all just get along? It tears me up inside to see you two argue like this!†Me thinks thou protest too much†translation Mocs 2011 has a mancrush on BCB. Mocs not to burst your bubble however BCB will be just as active next year on coacht. After Jack wins state, he is planning on moving to Nashville to help his true love the purple Irish wrestling team. He will organize the hospitality room, run the clock against MBA, and play the bagpipes before all the home matches. I heard that he can really blow those pipes. So please can we have a big group hug tonight. To my brothers to the west will they finally get to eat a piece of that cake they brought to the state tournament in 2009 that said congratulations state champs? Also, do you think that the December 17th Middle TN Grand Championship tournament will be over before the start of the state duals this afternoon?

Don't think so, BCB retired when his son retired from wrestling previously. He hinted in the above posts that he is planning the same this year. Its time to go. Sorry Cupcake, I talk to high school coach's everyday and a number are looking forward to BCB's retirement. Why don't they get on here and throw their team and wrestlers under the bus, so that idiot's can attack? For the same reason I am not putting my name out there because, then my team, wrestlers and school would be attacked. Just waiting for the retirement notice and now one day closer!

Don't think so, BCB retired when his son retired from wrestling previously. He hinted in the above posts that he is planning the same this year. Its time to go. Sorry Cupcake, I talk to high school coach's everyday and a number are looking forward to BCB's retirement. Why don't they get on here and throw their team and wrestlers under the bus, so that idiot's can attack? For the same reason I am not putting my name out there because, then my team, wrestlers and school would be attacked. Just waiting for the retirement notice and now one day closer!

Dear moc90210,

You bore me!!!

Joe Waddell