Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, BCB, though often crude and unrefined at times, is still a valuable member of this forum for the insight and history that he provides in his commentary. I have never seen him take shots at individual kids only teams as a whole, coaches, or refs. There is more than one way to skin a cat, but it will have to be another way on this board.

No problem taking heat from BCB's forum friends. Getting thank you's from others that can't and don't want their teams or wrestlers under the bus. I know respected coaches and parents looking forward to BCB's retirement and who don't like the rhetoric. Sure he has added color to the forum, but too much as you said "crude and unrefined" and I will add inappropriate. Not a hater, but ready to say "goodbye". Everyone has their opinion.

No problem taking heat from BCB's forum friends. Getting thank you's from others that can't and don't want their teams or wrestlers under the bus. I know respected coaches and parents looking forward to BCB's retirement and who don't like the rhetoric. Sure he has added color to the forum, but too much as you said "crude and unrefined" and I will add inappropriate. Not a hater, but ready to say "goodbye". Everyone has their opinion.

Longtime poster here with a new screen name. Purchased a new computer and couldn't remember my password or email address I signed up with. I got reliant on the autosave! I will miss Bcb's insight. While sometimes too much of a Chattanooga homer he has always made it interesting to say the least. I have never seen him attack a kid. Sure he has made predictions that probably ruffled some feathers but if you can't take someone saying they think your kid will lose then you shouldnt be on here. With my new screen name I have decided to pull no punches and try and keep it a's interesting as bcb. . Now I do worry about this Cupcake fellows cult like following of bcb. I'm thinking cupcake and bcb may be one in the same or he's on Bcb's payroll or there may be some tendencies there that are not of the conservative mindset. Way too much hero worship going on there. Now to touch on mocs2011 he does bring up a very valid point. While I don't agree I do know there are a lot of people and especially coaches who cringe at the thought of bcb. I guess they are the same ones who think everyone should win, we should split our state into more divisions and the Tssaa is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry for any typos. I'm in Atlanta enjoying a nice healthy lunch at Hooters and trying to type on my phone while being somewhat distracted.

Is the thread about BCB quiting, dying, or retiring from the board? Brings me to the question I wonder if BCB would mine writing his own obituary, I would love to read it, maybe even give his own eulogy. That would probaly rank right up there with the Gettysburg address. Probably feels like Cool Hand Luke " stop feeding off me".

Longtime poster here with a new screen name. Purchased a new computer and couldn't remember my password or email address I signed up with. I got reliant on the autosave! I will miss Bcb's insight. While sometimes too much of a Chattanooga homer he has always made it interesting to say the least. I have never seen him attack a kid. Sure he has made predictions that probably ruffled some feathers but if you can't take someone saying they think your kid will lose then you shouldnt be on here. With my new screen name I have decided to pull no punches and try and keep it a's interesting as bcb. . Now I do worry about this Cupcake fellows cult like following of bcb. I'm thinking cupcake and bcb may be one in the same or he's on Bcb's payroll or there may be some tendencies there that are not of the conservative mindset. Way too much hero worship going on there. Now to touch on mocs2011 he does bring up a very valid point. While I don't agree I do know there are a lot of people and especially coaches who cringe at the thought of bcb. I guess they are the same ones who think everyone should win, we should split our state into more divisions and the Tssaa is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry for any typos. I'm in Atlanta enjoying a nice healthy lunch at Hooters and trying to type on my phone while being somewhat distracted.

Lol, no these coaches don't think everyone should win, or that we need more divisions and or love the TSSAA. My opinion, two division--large and small. Just want their high school wrestlers treated with respect and keep subjects to wrestling versus an adult's extra curriculars.

A swing in bonus points (at 106 & 126) + I was wondering where the ol Blue, Now Red Clements is in this match? Against Kaleb Baker? Could be interesting for sure!!! Oh, don't underestimate Add'l bonus points with the big boys may come into play.

I had the uhhhh... joy of sitting next to two Baylor families at a Sunday brunch. After an hour of feasting and many many mimosas I think I am now an expert on all of their possible scenarios. They have more injuries, problems, options than a Rubiks cube. Let's see what I can remember and I will also throw in my predictions. 106 is a definite pin or tech for Cbhs. 113 Baylors 8th grader is back from injury. They thought he could possibly upset Santi if he can stay off his back. I say cbhs by decision. 120 they thought Eady is capable of winning here as well, I'm going with cbhs by decision.In the most anticipated match of the year they picked Watson by major. I'm going with Watson with a 3pt decision. At 132-160 is where they lost me on all the possibilities. They said there maybe a new 132 after challenge matches . In fact they predicted there would be. Then you had the possibility of Clemments or Popp dropping to 138 or they may bump up so who the heck knows. They said Clemments could go anywhere from 138-160.I think they win 132 no matter who is the starter and lose a decision if the other 132 bumps to 138. If Popp or Clements drops to 138 Baylor gets the decision there. At 145 cbhs wins and in my opinion gets the major. Clements hasn't wrestled but a few matches against less than spectacular wrestlers. No knock on his ability I just think he isn't back from his horrific injury to the point of being able to beat or even hang with the All American. I think they put Clements at 152 and get a pin. Bump Cate to 160 pin Baylor, 170 pin by Craig.184 pin by Bodine.195 pin cbhs. 220 Dec cbhs. Hwt Dec by cbhs. I think this comes out to 31-30 cbhs. I couldn't remember some of Baylors or cbhs big guys names. I think Baylor should wrestle cbhs straight up after 160 and get bonus points. Then if they can pull an upset at 113,120,138,195 or Hwt then they are in contention. It should be a good one.

Please read my post from page 1 and you will see that it was me.

McCallie has really improved over the season and looks to be hitting their stride at the right time. They will need their lighter weights to step up for any chance to beat Father Ryan because when they get to 145 or 152 lbs, Father Ryan has a tough line-up for the next 5 or 6 weight classes.

It would be great to see 2 Chattanooga teams in the finals; however, I am not sure it will happen.

We can only hope!

Personally, I see an all purple finals. If this happens, will Coach Lewis wear the purple suit?

It will be an all purple finals!! I do look forward to

Marchetti and Ward in the semis. I think Marchetti is too big and strong for Ward though. In the end Father Ryan dominates McCallie. I'm not picking the winner of the finals because I don't want to jinx us.

Lol, no these coaches don't think everyone should win, or that we need more divisions and or love the TSSAA. My opinion, two division--large and small. Just want their high school wrestlers treated with respect and keep subjects to wrestling versus an adult's extra curriculars.

Speaking of adult extra curriculars, I swear I had no ideal she was your wife, but now that I am getting to know you, I understand!

This comes as a complete surprise about not being 100% loved, I kinda had in my mind that I was the Mary Tyler Moore of coacht, I thought everyone loved me. With two weeks left I still have time to change, so I can get my approval rating back at a respectable 39%.

Listen, I may have made a mistake or 5678, but I was man enough to let people know who I am, unlike you, you, no not gonna say it, I'm a new man

Bcb iii :flower: sends

Edited by bear cat brown

Speaking of adult extra curriculars, I swear I had no ideal she was your wife, but now that I am getting to know you, I understand!

This comes as a complete surprise about not being 100% loved, I kinda had in my mind that I was the Mary Tyler Moore of coacht, I thought everyone loved me. With two weeks left I still have time to change, so I can get my approval rating back at a respectable 39%.

Listen, I may have made a mistake or 5678, but I was man enough to let people know who I am, unlike you, you, no not gonna say it, I'm a new man

Bcb iii :flower: sends

Say no more, you could not make it out of the first sentence without saying another inappropriate remark. Start a blog or something for this stuff, but get off this forum directed at high school wrestling. Why wait two weeks, you could just go away right now before we have to read any more of this garbage?

Say no more, you could not make it out of the first sentence without saying another inappropriate remark. Start a blog or something for this stuff, but get off this forum directed at high school wrestling. Why wait two weeks, you could just go away right now before we have to read any more of this garbage?

Tell you what puss and boots, I started this thread about rassling, you turned it personal, state your name and I will post no more....

Bcb iii :flower: