Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so, BCB retired when his son retired from wrestling previously. He hinted in the above posts that he is planning the same this year. Its time to go. Sorry Cupcake, I talk to high school coach's everyday and a number are looking forward to BCB's retirement. Why don't they get on here and throw their team and wrestlers under the bus, so that idiot's can attack? For the same reason I am not putting my name out there because, then my team, wrestlers and school would be attacked. Just waiting for the retirement notice and now one day closer!

Not so fast, I just heard at the buddist temple that BCB will be named to a new position created by the TSSAA, Triple A , USDA, AMA and AA, to promote fellowship within wrestling. This might just be a rumor but you never know.

Don't think so, BCB retired when his son retired from wrestling previously. He hinted in the above posts that he is planning the same this year. Its time to go. Sorry Cupcake, I talk to high school coach's everyday and a number are looking forward to BCB's retirement. Why don't they get on here and throw their team and wrestlers under the bus, so that idiot's can attack? For the same reason I am not putting my name out there because, then my team, wrestlers and school would be attacked. Just waiting for the retirement notice and now one day closer!

If other coaches wanted to attach BCB, they could follow your lead and hide behind an anonymous screen name. I have a suspicion any coaches that want to talk with BCB know him and talk to him quite regularly.

I

This bus that people are getting thrown under is it running? Is it a short yellow bus? Are they doing repairs or changing the oil? I'm sure Bcb has been under alot of buses himself.... no wait a minute I meant bust not bus. Never Mind. Forget this post, I apologize to all for my lack of proper english and substance in my post, and any seemingly vulgar comments I may have or may not have made or will make in the future.

high school coaches are scared of BCB and have a defensive firewall up to keep their schools and wrestlers from his comments......

are you sure?

I have yet to meet a coach who would be afraid of BCB.......but I would understand if we were talking about the coach's main squeeze, that would make much more sense.

All I can tell you is Soddy wins over Wilson Central big with Swanson losing 12-7 to Coach Kramers freshman son. And Indy wins 59-2 over Maryville. I also think Cordova beat Dobyns Bennett

Soddy 60 central 3

clarksville 69 powell 9

indy 58 maryville 3

cordova 43 dobyns bennett 21