Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

If you ever saw me naked you would know how dumb you now look!

History Lesson For Adults with "I don't know, I don't know how dumb I am" disorder:

Sir Alexander Fleming once said,,,"Fat and Stupid people get killed and eaten first,,,, in all 'real world' survival scenario's"

CC,,,sends...

Yeah I bet you got that painted on your ceiling as motivation to get your lard tub out of bed every day.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure and look me up, I know what you look like. Who picks out your clothes anyways, Stevie Wonder?

I was going to go with the short pants that come to my ankles, hat with no bend in the bill, and a xxxxx shirt, but that look is already taken.

Chig, I will look you up, tell your brother Scott in Nashville hi

Herm :flower:

Picked two out of three right this past weekend and had the purple color on the third, but not thinking far enough West. The Brothers lineup move did me in as well as Father Ryan. Predictions for next weekend, Cleveland edging Soddy for the individual title and Father Ryan eeking it out over CBHS and Baylor in no particular order.

Picked two out of three right this past weekend and had the purple color on the third, but not thinking far enough West. The Brothers lineup move did me in as well as Father Ryan. Predictions for next weekend, Cleveland edging Soddy for the individual title and Father Ryan eeking it out over CBHS and Baylor in no particular order.

well whop dee doo there mocs90210. not even close to matching my prognostications. Us bloggers here on the Coach T Mat do not care much for those who think they know it all, you are very annoying to bloggers like me who do know it all. No wonder me and bear cat brown do not like you. Yours Truly, Mr. Wise one

Edited by scottmike

well whop dee doo there mocs90210. not even close to matching my prognostications. Us bloggers here on the Coach T Mat do not care much for those who think they know it all, you are very annoying to bloggers like me who do know it all. No wonder me and bear cat brown do not like you. Yours Truly, Mr. Wise one

That a way to stoke the fire.

Bcbiii