Mt Pleasant Next football coach

wholder

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard overnight that the principal was assigned to the school from the state to bring the school's test scores up and she has said athletics are of no importance to her whatsoever. Some have suggested the new head coach may not have a staff? Can this be true??

I think Keaton & Morris would do both. They both have been principals and coaches as well as teachers.

A lot of people forget that Crews, Pierce, and Dixon were "retired" from WC football during the '06 season.

I call it a hold out :roflolk:

Haha....Yeah it was a hold out to get Rice back to the Boro.

I don't know who needs to be put in to coach this bunch but they need to find someone quick. It hurts your team in the off season not having a head coach in the system to keep the kids focused in the weight room and conditioning. The more they wait, the more days that pass with kids not staying focused and putting in the work that needs to be done. Point in case....Wayne Co. '06 season when Crews, Pierce, and Dixon all left and they didn't hire Rice till mid summer. That team went 6-6 and was put out in the second round. They had the potential but didn't get worked with until the summer was almost gone and this same thing might happen to this bunch at MtP.

Keaton & Morris are top of the line teachers & people.

I don't know if I agree.....I mean coach Keaton did a good job in Middle School but that is middle school not high school. He also coached during some of the best teams to come through WC middle school. He didn't even show up to the hight school practices. I'm not hatin on the guy but I don't think he is high school ready.

I don't know if I agree.....I mean coach Keaton did a good job in Middle School but that is middle school not high school. He also coached during some of the best teams to come through WC middle school. He didn't even show up to the hight school practices. I'm not hatin on the guy but I don't think he is high school ready.

Who you thinking?

Two words for you, RHS013, the first begins with F, and the second begins with Y.

Not even if you were paying Bobby! Wait, That was another hobby of yours in Winchester, wasnt it? HAHAHAHA... You're truely pathetic!!! Please keep begging for jobs though, you are a source of cheap entertainment for all of us!

rhs013 you are the pathetic one, hiding behind these posts. Why don't you meet me anywhere, anytime, and then we'll see if you are a coward or not. I'm not kidding, I don't want to see anymore BS about me from you, or I will hunt you down, there is such a thing as slander, keep in mind.

In good time.

rhs013 you are the pathetic one, hiding behind these posts. Why don't you meet me anywhere, anytime, and then we'll see if you are a coward or not. I'm not kidding, I don't want to see anymore BS about me from you, or I will hunt you down, there is such a thing as slander, keep in mind.

heck Bob.......it aint slander if its true...........they just call that the truth!