National Signing Day

MountainTroll

Not to upstage that dingo boy, but who's going where? Statewide, not just district 13.

Congratulations to my Eagles, Zack Bowman (Tusculum) and Tim McClendon(College of the Sequoias)

TimesFreePress Article

Looks like you greenville people is gonna finally get to see Mr. Bowman in action. Just be glad he's on the home team. Don't know if I can stand to see Zack in that gawd awful orange and black though.:roflolk:

Best of fortunes to Mr. McClendon. Everbody keep yer eye on Tim. I think he's on a good path to the future.redthumb.gif

Sequoia Giants

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to upstage that dingo boy, but who's going where? Statewide, not just district 13.

Congratulations to my Eagles, Zack Bowman (Tusculum) and Tim McClendon(College of the Sequoias)

TimesFreePress Article

Looks like you greenville people is gonna finally get to see Mr. Bowman in action. Just be glad he's on the home team. Don't know if I can stand to see Zack in that gawd awful orange and black though.:roflolk:

Best of fortunes to Mr. McClendon. Everbody keep yer eye on Tim. I think he's on a good path to the future.redthumb.gif

Sequoia Giants

The Goat asks: Isnt Tim one of yalls recruits that got ya caught?

TimesFreePress Article

Sequoia Giants

Zack will join 3 Greene Devils that also signed with Tusculum today. Nice little campus and Great football facilities for a D2 school!

:thumb: Well those sure are some great colleges. Goodluck to your footballers, while most students from prestigous Notre Dame will :mrgreen: be going to a major college, better luck next year.

loser.gif

Too good for public schools; can't afford Baylor, McCallie, or GPS; flunked out of or was expelled from other schools.

Or if you're a good athlete, you can come for free under their "financial aide" and "tuition discount" programs.

laughatyou.gif

Edited by MountainTroll